General Discussion

Im disappointed on the state of MVR..

Zissy0

Hello! So since the years about to end and its been months since the games official launch so i wanna just express/rant my disappointment on what we have so far..

I can't help but feel robbed and disappointed on the games state atm.. because from what i have seen every update is just some new capsules, i was expecting that we'd have something new like a new mode or some sort of feature but nope, its just capsule after capsule...its just kinda money scummy at this point, wheres the modes, any new maps? And plus the "roadmap" they promised months ago..? They still haven't showed that btw.. and im not gonna talk about weapons stats or whatever because im no expert on that field, but i heard its still unbalanced so..This feels like we've been robbed of our time and patience, at least thats what i feel atm..

And for those who say that "Oh you just gonna be patient!" Um no? We've been waiting since 2017 and nothing changed! Its still the same game! Like i see no changes, minor changes sure but major? We get none of that. What did we get instead? Some capsule sets..yeah thats it.. I've seen people here hyping the games re-release in the forums and when it did..yeah i could understand the sheer disappointment.

Like come on..your playerbase is decreasing, even i stopped playing because theres no re-playability to the game, and also i know i keep slandering TH but at least they added new maps, modes and capsule sets that were exclusive to TWJ, and thats a private server.. what's stopping me from playing TH instead of MVR? MVR feels so unfinished and yeah technically it is but still they should really focus on improving the game instead of giving us capsules..theres still game breaking bugs, Zombie mode still has those map glitches which makes it no fun and its the same old modes..no fun because its just the same old gameplay too.

Maybe in every update should be like a improvement to the previous one..its a slow progress but its something..they'd add like the previous modes that we dont have yet, like Boss mode for example..but we don't.

I feel like this has been a downgrade to the previous MV we had, i hope they prove me wrong in the future! I really want this game to be successful or at least keep their dedicated playerbase but it seems theres less and less players everyday, we've been giving our suggestions even before the games release and its still yet to be fulfilled..I hope the devs step up their game next year! And they dont repeat the same mistakes of what happened to MVS because right now they are heading to that direction

We want this game to be fun and fair and maybe go to mainstream..but i dont think thats happening anytime soon cuz MV just looks sorta outdated, i also hope they improve on the graphics on the game, and no i don't mean they had to be realistic like those uncanny Minecraft texture mod packs, i mean they could try to re render some things cuz i can cleary see the low resolution pixels on some objects.

Oh yeah fix and step up on your security! I head some people got their accs hacked so fix that too.. hoping to see some progress and I'll be glad that this post will be outdated and they actually prove me wrong, and that MVR can improve. I do believe that they can and even do more in the future but right now it aint it chief.

Theres more things i would say here but this post is getting long so I'll stop here, hopefully i get my points across..thats all and have a great day/night! (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

(And sorry for typos)

IMG_8033.PNG

And lets not forget that the logo got a big glow down..like we went from the graffiti aesthetics and flashy complementary colours to whatever..the current logo looks so soulless, bland and corporate friendly :''')

The black and blue just looks so.. boring like its not eye catching compared to the old one..who asked for it to be changed?.. :V 

MicroVolts_Logo.jpg

So, this is cominf from someone addicted to this game, who would have played this gsme if we were only 2 people playing it, I would've waited for the other player hours just to play a bit, that's how much I would've stuck with this game, yet they've rubbed me of the joy of so many things from MVS and I did even state that this game can't survive without p2w because it leads to prices like 100$/set. Leaving aside the no balance no good updates and the very expensive prices, the comunity is very very toxic and I have spotted players who may even help make this comunity smaller with their behaviour, and masangsoft won't do anything about them. Even very recent activity shows he how bad this game is getting and sadly this is me very close to not playing this game and also me not spending 1 more $ till they actually listen to people. 

" And for those who say that "Oh you just gonna be patient!" Um no? We've been waiting since 2017 and nothing changed! Its still the same game! Like i see no changes, minor changes sure but major? We get none of that. What did we get instead? Some capsule sets..yeah thats it.. I've seen people here hyping the games re-release in the forums and when it did..yeah i could understand the sheer disappointment. " 

It's not the same game, it's somehow even worse... honestly at this point i prefer Surge over this, atleast we had a decent MP shop with stuff in it, we had MP gains per game , and even decent level icons. Sure, that version of the game is outdated in todays terms but even this one has literally nothing from what they promised - and here i refer to the " ranked mode " they flashed in front of us and didn't bother to mention it ever again since.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

" And for those who say that "Oh you just gonna be patient!" Um no? We've been waiting since 2017 and nothing changed! Its still the same game! Like i see no changes, minor changes sure but major? We get none of that. What did we get instead? Some capsule sets..yeah thats it.. I've seen people here hyping the games re-release in the forums and when it did..yeah i could understand the sheer disappointment. " 

It's not the same game, it's somehow even worse... honestly at this point i prefer Surge over this, atleast we had a decent MP shop with stuff in it, we had MP gains per game , and even decent level icons. Sure, that version of the game is outdated in todays terms but even this one has literally nothing from what they promised - and here i refer to the " ranked mode " they flashed in front of us and didn't bother to mention it ever again since.

Surge was indeed far better than this and if i had the option to vote for them to convert this game into surge, I would in a heartbeat. The problem of surge was that they stopped working on it, adding new stuff, fixing bugs and crashes and the hacker problem, all of this are problems this has too. We would've been ok with a MVS without the most broke weapons which are like 20-30 at most.

• Thanks 1

Oh, new update, the icicle riffles don't have the same vfx which was one of the best in the game, and so have other weapons lost their unique vfx. Meaning this will happen to all the weapons that had unique vfx in the game (netherswords, water blaze, water gun riffle, the army weapons and others). Yet another thing we pleaded with masangsoft for not to happen and is cirently happening, this people have a plan that is set and they'll gollow it whether we like it or not. All the future updates exclue our oppinions and we as the consumer and the last maybe 200-300 people playing this game are continuosly unsatisfied. Until something is done to fix everything I am done spending money in this, and so are many others massive spenders in the game...

Oh, and aparently with the new patch we also see very bsd sets that used to be in the mp shop, in cpasule. Not even the decenty of making them less than 50 rt spins, they are 111.... 🤣

What's funny is Who cares?
Aren't you still busy playing GS?

If they simply did some content like reducing all of their power weapons then they had no idea from the start, if they didn't have an idea they should have kept everything the same from the start . This makes me very angry when playing this game, the hateful thing is that I want to play it but feel this game is hateful

it doesn't give a single thing that i wish for, and capsule, thank you, people are pouring money in without looking at the state of the game, they really forgot the brain Or they are trying to launder their dirty money

Edited by Joe
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1