General Discussion

̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ We're back

TrolliakosAO

IMO they should've either reworked or completely removed Sophitia, SIMON, Sharkill Khan and Amelia. They were very rushed characters and no-where near as polished as the original four + Kai. Customisation was very limited and for the likes of Amelia and Simon it feels pretty silly having them in the game purely so that you can use a limited set of weapons only with those two characters. 

Don't hate on me, just my opinion. But from what I remember when I was still playing Surge, I got all of the characters and it was exciting for a total of 2 minutes before I went back to C.H.I.P or Pandora because they just felt so clunky compared to the original ones.

Edited by NinjaFlank
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, NinjaFlank said:

IMO they should've either reworked or completely removed Sophitia, SIMON, Sharkill Khan and Amelia. They were very rushed characters and no-where near as polished as the original four + Kai. Customisation was very limited and for the likes of Amelia and Simon it feels pretty silly having them in the game purely so that you can use a limited set of weapons only with those two characters. 

Don't hate on me, just my opinion. But from what I remember when I was still playing Surge, I got all of the characters and it was exciting for a total of 2 minutes before I went back to C.H.I.P or Pandora because they just felt so clunky compared to the original ones.

Completely agreed. I rarely played with them.
Knox, Pandora, Naomi and Chip are OGs. Kai was also good tho

Edited by Stribs