General Discussion

gacha rate

QN_Khai

Do they change the gacha rate every time they update? I feel like it's getting harder and harder to spin and win prizes . At first when I first started spin it felt more comfortable and easier

weee3.png

U know... sometimes ur onto nothin.

No they didnt change the chances, u were very lucky or u had a lot of MP.

And I could be wrong but theres a new MP capsules coming out (12 December I believe) and its gonnna REPLACE those so save the MP.

• Like 1

Maybe next year I will come back

10 minutes ago, MrPieman said:

U know... sometimes ur onto nothin.

No they didnt change the chances, u were very lucky or u had a lot of MP.

And I could be wrong but theres a new MP capsules coming out (12 December I believe) and its gonnna REPLACE those so save the MP.

It's funny how you keep complaining even though u barely get how this game works, yet u are in my dms harrassing me when I barely even have the time to play the game, much less stay on the forum and read your pointless posts and dms.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Sorel said:

It's funny how you keep complaining even though u barely get how this game works, yet u are in my dms harrassing me when I barely even have the time to play the game, much less stay on the forum and read your pointless posts and dms.

Right??? this dude has 318 posts and all of them are without a single thought behind them. I swear in one post he is happy and all and five minutes later he complains 😄

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, khalo0od100 said:

Right??? this dude has 318 posts and all of them are without a single thought behind them. I swear in one post he is happy and all and five minutes later he complains 😄

I wanted to point that out but I thought it was way too mean, and at this rate he will reach 600 posts with less than 100 likes.

• Haha 1

I dont mind his posts. I know most of them are complaining about something but I dont really care.

I actually like that he is posting something because it means (to me atleast) that there's moviment in the Forum.

Besides, he is only speaking his mind.

24 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

3 hours ago, Sorel said:

umm, I know you're angry because for some reason I said the trading system wouldn't be there :)) but I'm just telling the truth, who cares if you have time to play or not? Me or the people on the forum? Since this is just a newly re-released game . you have high hopes so I can sympathize with you.
If my post isn't negative, they'll think: oh we're doing it right, and then they won't change. Do you lose more money? Spend more time? Better waste? Can you give your thoughts that you think they are on the right track.
Maybe you can't play MVS, maybe for some people MVS is not as good as before (just have 1000 HP), but it gives me an experience I really want to play a game. Now they took all the features out of it and didn't add any, I guess you want to see a room being played in the game. negative iq comes from you

image.webp

Dude do you lack the cognitive skills to understand basic english, where did I even say idc about the game bcs I don't have time, where did I say I am more important than others, all I did is point out the fact that you can only complain about stupid stuff for example the double jump mechanic, and for some reason u think u are some kind of game influencer that everybody agrees with, read that message again and if u still don't understand what I'd written in it maybe translate it using google translate. P.S. I don't remember ever arguing with u on the trade system topic nor do i deny it but I don't even care about it. My point is that u only spam the forum with stupid stuff 9/10 of ur posts are about u not understanding the game. And stop using that condesending belittling tone with me when u can't even understand how the limited capsules gacha works XD.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, MrPieman said:

I dont mind his posts. I know most of them are complaining about something but I dont really care.

I actually like that he is posting something because it means (to me atleast) that there's moviment in the Forum.

Besides, he is only speaking his mind.

What pisses me off is his lack of understanding of how things work, he has the mental capacity of a 3 year old, not even understanding how limited capsules work yet he dares to call me negative iq. This dude complains either by some topics that have been already discussed 10000 times, posting them like he is the first one ever bringing them up or just complaining about some complete nonsense. He complained about the first amount of rt Youtuber partners got even though it was specified in the post how much they would get. He complained about double jump and said the game would be so much better and more enjoyable if the reduced it to one jump, not abig jump, just 1 of the 2 basic jumps, because it makes him miss and it ruins his game experience that people can dodge his shots XD.

• Thanks 1

Don't say teencode is confusing, let's get to the main topic. Did I say that you are important in the forum? You don't completely understand what I mean and try to write in a confusing way. All my articles are just suggestions, they have the right not to do exactly what I say but just edit a little, don't be stupid like that. I don't understand how gacha works, what the heck are you talking about, I haven't looked at the winning rate carefully Or just sreach gives the same results . Criticizing other people's use of English is not okay, my friend. It's my business how I like to write. If you don't understand, you can comment.

You can give your thoughts that they are on the right track,
Did I mention that you are very important in the forum?

1 hour ago, QN_Khai said:

Don't say teencode is confusing, let's get to the main topic. Did I say that you are important in the forum? You don't completely understand what I mean and try to write in a confusing way. All my articles are just suggestions, they have the right not to do exactly what I say but just edit a little, don't be stupid like that. I don't understand how gacha works, what the heck are you talking about, I haven't looked at the winning rate carefully Or just sreach gives the same results . Criticizing other people's use of English is not okay, my friend. It's my business how I like to write. If you don't understand, you can comment.

You can give your thoughts that they are on the right track,
Did I mention that you are very important in the forum?

My guy, he was referring to facts, you wrote tons of useless and dumb posts,suggestions or not they are still posts, crying about the double jump - which is in the game since the fist beta - just makes no sense, and later about the RT to the partners.. i mean..
Maybe we can focus on the important stuff rather than making 200 posts about useless things ? im not saying you don't have the right to post your thoughts but you just called him a negative iq guy when all he did was point out the facts. I'm not sure for how long have you been playing or how old are you , but come on..i saw a lot of pointless posts already , all we do is flood this forum and make these devs read utter useless stuff, if they even read it, but i still have hope they do.

• Like 1

You can call me "bad reviewer representative" (because they don't post here). I feel like they and I have the same opinion.
When I feel like writing is "enough" I will "stop" if they still keep the core of the game from the beginning, there's nothing to complain about right? I don't even complain about the TH game because it does exactly what I want it to help me approach the game more easily. From the beginning, I don't have time to write tickers every day, posting articles just to do meaningless work, (if you think it's meaningless then that's right, they don't care about the players) I have my own way of doing things . Don't grab it all together, 300 posts? You didn't count my comment but you still said 300 posts?
In short, I'm the one who cares about the game

On 11/30/2023 at 5:39 PM, khalo0od100 said:

My guy, he was referring to facts, you wrote tons of useless and dumb posts,suggestions or not they are still posts, crying about the double jump - which is in the game since the fist beta - just makes no sense, and later about the RT to the partners.. i mean..
Maybe we can focus on the important stuff rather than making 200 posts about useless things ? im not saying you don't have the right to post your thoughts but you just called him a negative iq guy when all he did was point out the facts. I'm not sure for how long have you been playing or how old are you , but come on..i saw a lot of pointless posts already , all we do is flood this forum and make these devs read utter useless stuff, if they even read it, but i still have hope they do.

Thank you but let' stop commenting on his posts cause it's even more pointless than the posts themselves.

• Like 1
  • Davi locked this topic