General Discussion

RT price????

Baran01

3 hours ago, Kuraia said:

Yes i was spending 11k -100euro and i got 1 item Robby the Red Blaster its crazy i stop spending rt its enough.

not worth to spend anymore money until they drop the childish attitude and start listeninig to us.

Maybe if everyone stops spending money they will panic and start to listen... or not and just take the money already made and dip 😄 😄

• Like 2
1 hour ago, khalo0od100 said:

not worth to spend anymore money until they drop the childish attitude and start listeninig to us.

Maybe if everyone stops spending money they will panic and start to listen... or not and just take the money already made and dip 😄 😄

ye i we try...

I got finally my fav set in game and is not the most expensive but feeling that I'm spending money on a game that don't really care about there players is kinda set.

I love Carol set, is my fav set ever but idk if im spending money on the game until they start to do something BIG to save the game.

• Like 4

I would at least expected that the chance to get a rare part was as high as the other capsule. But for some reason they added even more in it, making it lower... I see like no logic reason to play the full party capsule

• Like 1
5 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

I mean, it was mixed with other outfits that should have had a higher winner rate with sets that only have 1 full set

Lower rt price and more items in the capsule

cmon now ofc the chances are going to be lower

I forgot it was less than half the price money but there's a bunch of stuff in there. Not worth half the money to spin because it can easily turn into trash . can reduce it to 70/80% cheaper and it's still ok