General Discussion

[ Suggestions ] Faces sold in the shop

QN_Khai

kind of pointless isn't it ? if they add it they might as well add it for everyone.. i don't see the point of making it unlockable by levels, people don't have patience anymore, this will only annoy people more.

Look at the state of it right now, there are barely 20-30 rooms , they have to focus on the important stuff which will determine players to come back and play constantly, that won't happen if you have to play 1-2 weeks to buy from the shop lol.

I don't want to be mean , but as i said before, these ideas are very questionable and spamming the forum doesn't do anything , they are not checking as you might have noticed, but atleast the important topics and posts with plenty of replies stay up there.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Spiffy said:

This version of MicroVolts needs a lot of things.

This, currently, is not one of them.

right , you need to reach level 230 to unlock the weapon upgrade that changes color , or glows .
Level 7 will emit sparks, level 9 will have color

1 hour ago, QN_Khai said:

removed the ammo limit, making it more of a strategy game

brother what are you on about lmfao. Sorry but these are some of the worst opinions i've heard

• Like 1
2 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

brother what are you on about lmfao. Sorry but these are some of the worst opinions i've heard

Make it strategy without ammo limit or a full spam game? This guy is trippin! XD

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, j0hNESY said:

Make it strategy without ammo limit or a full spam game? This guy is trippin! XD

i mean... i don't think he has 3 posts with actual good ideas, i'm not sure what he is on about xdd

33 minutes ago, KingdomHearts said:

Do you guys still continue to give importance to this user? From day one he continues to say things that make no sense at all. Let him talk alone.

facts, he keeps shocking me one day after another , 303 posts which make 0 sense

1 hour ago, KingdomHearts said:

Do you guys still continue to give importance to this user? From day one he continues to say things that make no sense at all. Let him talk alone.

If you think you can help the community in some way then your not commenting will help me at least
I did not ask for a fee for your comments on my article

Can you tell me what I said sounds absurd?
Weapon upgrades ? Get MP when completing a match?

Do you have any better ideas?
receive RT after completing the match?

Please make an article like this, you and I will discuss it together

5 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

Do you have any better ideas?
receive RT after completing the match?

Please make an article like this, you and I will discuss it together

I would honestly give suggestions, hell, i bet a bunch of other old players would aswell.

There's just one small problem.

Its all been said and suggested. All of it. From the beta stages.

There's practically nothing else to give, suggestion-wise.

Edited by Spiffy
  • Like 2

I don't really know what they proposed in the beta version, I just want to say it's available now and I'm experiencing it in action.
or it's too unreasonable to do the suggestion in test and why suggest it in beta

On 11/22/2023 at 3:39 PM, j0hNESY said:

I mean, it's back to 3/15 rounds like before for each bazoka and grenade but overall it's still the skills issue . I am used to and like this mechanism of the game, in addition, there is no other game that uses 7 different types of weapons so I like this game even more .

ok so i have a few suggestions, probably already said by another players but anyway:
1. add more stuff in the shop mp or rt doesnt matter, there really are like 3 types of every body part and thats it
2. bring back the old leveling of the weapons, at least till level 5, and maybe later think about adding  the glow effect
3. definitely add cw as soon as possible
4. add mp capsule
5. add more ways to earn mp, maybe after every game?
6. bring back the old level icons, or design new ones, anyway, the current icons are dull.