General Discussion

Attendance for vacant days ?

QN_Khai

1 hour ago, Swagettie said:

It's probably just for the people who can't play or log in each day. This way they can also enjoy all of the rewards

I think that's quite bullshjt

41 minutes ago, Swagettie said:

I don't really see a problem with it. Not everybody has time all day of the week..

+ it being the fact that this is free stuff..

I don't see why it's not filled up with MP at least for players who manage to play each day, I think it'd be pretty cool. At first I figured it was to show how many days this event has left but I don't think it is.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Volt said:

I don't see why it's not filled up with MP at least for players who manage to play each day, I think it'd be pretty cool. At first I figured it was to show how many days this event has left but I don't think it is.

because then you "punish" players who can't log in every single day

11 minutes ago, Accelerator said:

Still. It's better for them to give rewards for those who enter the game everyday (these people are MOST LIKELY the ones most commited/loyal to the game). Those who can't enter the game are either REAAAAALLY busy, went to do something that takes more than a day (idk like a day on vacation or something) or they are lazy. It doesn't take much time to enter the game, at max 5 mins to turn on PC, click steam, open game, get rewards, exit or play the game. Especially when the game isn't that heavy on your PC components.

Oh and I bet most people are just lazy to enter the game.

Edited by MrPieman
10 hours ago, Volt said:

Its not because then it would have 28 days

5 hours ago, Accelerator said:

Of course, the person who tries not to take attendance every day will lose? What's strange?
You should make a complaint they give away RT every day.