General Discussion

closed beta

Tight

the forum is so cool omg, i never seen that cool forum, i registered to beta and i hope i can be in beta because i played Microvolts from start, and it was so cool,and this is big chance to play it again, i will be so happy if i can be in beta ๐Ÿ˜•ย what about you guys? do u registered?

I mean, Microvolts administrators, i played this game from 2010 then little break and then from 2013 so, i know this game very well, i can help u in beta test,but i know there is maybe better players who played this game a lot, just wanted to said i played this game so much time ๐Ÿ™‚ย it will be so good if u give me chance to prove it ๐Ÿ˜•

If you would stop spamming new topics every single second, bcs it's annoying, everybody sees the anouncement and instead of reading the last 10 topics they decide to make a new one, u could see that i already asked about beta passes and how they will know who to give it to in another topic, asked for administrator answer and he did answer... He said that they want to get as many testers involved and that they are not going to promote this anywhere else but this forum and as long as the applies don't exceed the expectations everybody will get a pass. In case they ahve too many appliers they might do a test for knowledge or smth idk. Read before u start making new topics bcs the forum has been spammed with the same topic in the last 2 or 3 hours. Not hate nor trying to scold u it's not ok to do that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oh,did u? i am so sorry, dont kill me, i didnt seen ur topic,then its my bad and i am fool, what i can say? i am just sorry for that, i seriously didnt seen your post, then its my bad, and i cant close this topic,so.. sorry

• Like 1

I said i am not saying that to scold or hate or anything like that xd, i am just annoyed of so many topics with 0 answers covering the topics that have more answers.

yea i know, what do u mean.. how i said,sorry, next time i must first look and then maybe,MAYBE open something,thanks and sorry,have a great day.. and lets hope microvolts will be greatest game โค๏ธ

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sorel said:

If you would stop spamming new topics every single second, bcs it's annoying, everybody sees the anouncement and instead of reading the last 10 topics they decide to make a new one, u could see that i already asked about beta passes and how they will know who to give it to in another topic, asked for administrator answer and he did answer... He said that they want to get as many testers involved and that they are not going to promote this anywhere else but this forum and as long as the applies don't exceed the expectations everybody will get a pass. In case they ahve too many appliers they might do a test for knowledge or smth idk. Read before u start making new topics bcs the forum has been spammed with the same topic in the last 2 or 3 hours. Not hate nor trying to scold u it's not ok to do that.

Indeed, this could be considered spam as mentioned in the forum rules:

3. No advertising/ Self-promote or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted.

ย 

• Thanks 1

what is your problem mate? i said sorry and i said i am idiot, i know what i did and i am sorry, so idk why u need to hate me or flaming me.. like wtfย