General Discussion

any old players here?

Chocolate Babe

who else is back to microvolts again!
excited that MV is back
but alsow wondering what will happen to the many fake microvolts that had been made before this version?

will microvolts do something about that? lol

either way im glad to be back playing

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, amit said:

me , toyheroes not good game and i wish the all fake games will be remove

I used to play TH, it wasn't as bad as you said

1 hour ago, Chocolate Babe said:

yeah honestly hope mods atleast know about it?

28 minutes ago, She said:

all players are quiting, so much bugs / glithcs...

Most of the stuff is not there: MP rewards after matches (plus it's hard af to get), dry ass shop, rankings, wars, game modes, alot of basic stuff, and honestly the list can go on. Anyway welcome back, have fun out there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Nekkidd said:

Most of the stuff is not there: MP rewards after matches (plus it's hard af to get), dry ass shop, rankings, wars, game modes, alot of basic stuff, and honestly the list can go on. Anyway welcome back, have fun out there.

it opens capsules throughout, can earn MP, MP can also be spent to spin RT capsules with MP

On 11/4/2023 at 10:57 AM, Chocolate Babe said:

who else is back to microvolts again!
excited that MV is back
but alsow wondering what will happen to the many fake microvolts that had been made before this version?

will microvolts do something about that? lol

either way im glad to be back playing

I am! I'm happy MV is back but this ver is def lacking in some ways, hopefully devs do something about that.

Tbh as for the fake ver I heard toy heroes was struggling recently but Idk how true that is.

22 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Keep dreaming man 🤡

I love "players" like you.

If you don't have nothing to say that is good for the community or someone just don't say anything.

Haters gonna hate. Everygame will have their haters.

If you think that Mv is a problem just leave it, dont come to a forum saying to boycott a game, that's super childish.

If you didn't like the game you wouldn't spend your time here so that says everything.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 11/5/2023 at 8:20 PM, Nekkidd said:

yes thats so true, i remember back in the day on MV if you where new lets say level 1to5 you didnt have to join an server wih people way higher up in level than you would simply wait in queue and get matched up with people at around the same lvl hopefully that will too come back

On 11/5/2023 at 7:49 PM, She said:

all players are quiting, so much bugs / glithcs...

its sad honestly hopefully everyone who is on other platforms will return to the original i wonder why it is like this

7 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

If you don't have nothing to say that is good for the community or someone just don't say anything.

If you think that Mv is a problem just leave it, dont come to a forum saying to boycott a game, that's super childish.

If you didn't like the game you wouldn't spend your time here so that says everything.

very true💙

• Like 1
21 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

You are the guy who is just complaining about them, just read your old posts.. and be quiet

On 11/6/2023 at 3:38 PM, j0hNESY said:

You are being so weird, why you attacked people who have different opinion? 

21 hours ago, Stranger said:

You are the guy who is just complaining about them, just read your old posts.. and be quiet

Toxic community.

If i complain about them i'll do it with all the respect and education and never said anything to boycott the game or any ideas like that.

And if you are offended I'm really sorry, think twice before calling clown to someone.

Edited by j0hNESY
14 hours ago, Baran01 said:

You are being so weird, why you attacked people who have different opinion? 

I'm attacking who Baran?

I just gave my opinion and that guy called me clown because i have my opinion, YES a different opinion.

Just read all posts.