General Discussion

How will the staff determine whether or not we have experience

Sorel

We are only asked to register/apply through loging in with steam and applying with an email. How is the staff supposed to know if we have experience or not, I am asking bcs i rly want to be in the beta, as i mentioned before I have vast knowledge of the game and rly wish to be able to help if fixing bugs and glitches and thinking that it might be a random chose or i might miss out on it is a bit scarry. Can a administrator or staff member reply to this? Please take me in consideration.

• Confused 1

We would like to involve as many testers as possible, so as long as the registered members are not exceeded the number of beta keys we have, you will be highly likely able to join the test. Plus, we are not going to promote this closed beta news anywhere else but on this forum and our website.ย 

• Like 10

Even if the game starts with a little bit of glitches or something else u need just to send a ticket to them so.. I litteraly play from the year dat the game has purple weapons on the tutorial so xd

23 minutes ago, MICROVOLTS said:

We would like to involve as many testers as possible, so as long as the registered members are not exceeded the number of beta keys we have, you will be highly likely able to join the test. Plus, we are not going to promote this closed beta news anywhere else but on this forum and our website.ย 

Thanky you very much.

6 hours ago, MICROVOLTS said:

Great news, I have lots of friends ready to test the game, some with experience, some without ๐Ÿ™‚