General Discussion

Old map sounds

Stranger

Hello folks,

When I was watching old Microvolts videos, I noticed something. Do you remember various background noises?

For example, on Magic Paperland, an organ played music in a few places.

A phone would sometimes ring in Housetop.

In Toygarden there was a knock on the door if you went too close.

In some maps you could hear the grasshoppers chirping outside.

In studio a wolf howls.

Why did the developers remove these sounds?

can you still remember that?
Edited by Iceman
  • Like 4

Old wep sounds anyone?
Back than we found the file and knew how to get the old wep sounds back but idk if its works on mvr....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Barky said:

Old wep sounds anyone?
Back than we found the file and knew how to get the old wep sounds back but idk if its works on mvr....

doesnt work anymore sadly

11 hours ago, Barky said:

Old wep sounds anyone?

I think we have ToyWars' files and not MV. If you watch old ToyWars videos you'll hear the same sounds and weapon names in game... I'm not sure though.

One map ambiance I really miss is House Top's. The lil speaker screaming something along of the lines of "it's a lie!" I'm not sure what they say but it's silly and nostalgic 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Doll said:

One map ambiance I really miss is House Top's. The lil speaker screaming something along of the lines of "it's a lie!" I'm not sure what they say but it's silly and nostalgic 

"Ladies and gentlemen, in just a few moments our show will begin."

"So this is the life..."

"Here's a new one, and its hot!!"

"Shake well before serving, thank you doctor!"

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

"Ladies and gentlemen, in just a few moments our show will begin."

"So this is the life..."

"Here's a new one, and its hot!!"

"Shake well before serving, thank you doctor!"

We spent more time than I'd like to admit trying to figure out what that little speaker was saying but I'm glad it was worth it 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 10/28/2023 at 4:51 PM, Iceman said:
For example, on Magic Paperland, an organ played music in a few places.

The Magic Paperland, in the red and blue base, when you were able to go one floor down under the throne, you could hear singing.

And there was one map where it sounded like a fun fair, probably Magic Paperland also.

And i think in The Studio it was with the radio transmission high pitched voice 

Edited by Lilly732
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We just have to accept the fact that the devs ruined the game, they literally removed everything that was actually good and every little attention to detail that the game had that actually made it loveable. All they literally had to do was remove P2W and THAT'S IT the game would be PERFECT, but naaaaah they just had to remove everything and make it feel like the game is in its PRE Alpha

• Like 2
3 hours ago, AceVentura said:

We just have to accept the fact that the devs ruined the game, they literally removed everything that was actually good and every little attention to detail that the game had that actually made it loveable. All they literally had to do was remove P2W and THAT'S IT the game would be PERFECT, but naaaaah they just had to remove everything and make it feel like the game is in its PRE Alpha

Its most likely from the client that they are using(its an older one not the MVS one) and doesnt have the stuff MVS had, thats why theres some changes or unadded stuff.

But yea i agree, they ruined it and started milking the game

Edited by OGSapphire
  • Sad 1