General Discussion

​⭐​LEVEL SYSTEM – YOUR VOICE!​⭐​

reebXD

LEVEL SYSTEM  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to reset all the experience in game and go back to the 0-100 leveling system?

• Yes, WITH prizes based on XP gained
    • Yes, WITHOUT prizes based on XP gained
    • No

LVL SYSTEM – MAKE SOME ACTION! 

For a couple of weeks, I have been talking about level system changes. I created some icon redesigns and many of you liked it.

Thinking about all of this I gathered a lot of feedback about current system, future and possible changes. Below are steps that I propose to take:

1. Vote in poll, do you want change?
  2. Pick new icons
  3. Give prizes for people that deserve it
  4. Implement new leveling system

I created an HD version (it's really a vector one, we can scale it infinitely) of old MV icons.

spacer.png

In MY OPINION, we should give all the players rewards based on their experience and reset XP to zero.

Then, with refreshed quality icons, go back to OG level system.

Rewards proposition:

0-50: 5 Limited Capsule Coupon

50-100: 10 Limited Capsule Coupon

100-110: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon

111-120: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon, 500 RT

121-130: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon, 800 RT

131-140: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon, 1k RT

141-150: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon, 1,5k RT

151-160: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon, 2K RT

161-170: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon,2,5k RT

171-180: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon, 3k RT

181-190: 20 Limited Capsule Coupon, 5k RT

191-200: 30 Limited Capsule Coupon, 10k RT, Some Bronze special weapon

201-210: 30 Limited Capsule Coupon, 10k RT, Some Silver special weapon

211-220: 30 Limited Capsule Coupon, 10k RT, Some Gold special weapon

It's just my basic estimation, so we can start discussion on this topic, all subject to change. 

• Like 14
  • Confused 1

RT would be really cool but honestly, I just want MP per match it can be even a third of the xp gained per match

--->    I know this is about the lvls not the match xp

Edited by MrPieman
forgot something
  • Like 1

reseting XP to 0 i dont like it, cus a lot of people have been grinding just like myself and i dont want to feel like i wasted hundred hours just so it resets to 0 XD

• Like 1
Just now, PINGO PONGO said:

reseting XP to 0 i dont like it, cus a lot of people have been grinding just like myself and i dont want to feel like i wasted hundred hours just so it resets to 0 XD

Returning to the starting line is pretty bad from this point on. Because they took time to level up, when they come back it's like they've lost everything, they've lost all motivation to play

• 2 weeks later...

Don't reset exp but just adjust the exp that players already have to the old system, so everyone stay with their exp but with the old system and ICONS!

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Don't reset exp but just adjust the exp that players already have to the old system, so everyone stay with their exp but with the old system and ICONS!

yes maybe recalculate the level based on EXP made and EXP needed for the old system.  i was just about to commet this 😄
Also, i do have to say this - the old icons are so freaking nice , i love them!

Note: just add this ...for the love of god...

On 10/28/2023 at 1:05 PM, MrPieman said:

RT would be really cool but honestly, I just want MP per match it can be even a third of the xp gained per match

--->    I know this is about the lvls not the match xp

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

yes maybe recalculate the level based on EXP made and EXP needed for the old system.  i was just about to commet this 😄
Also, i do have to say this - the old icons are so freaking nice , i love them!

Note: just add this ...for the love of god...

I want SO but SO bad the old icons! If they dont put the old icons back i will get a way to change the data from the icons doc to the old ones!

They would need to add more level icons if they actually plan on using the old level system & icons. Because im level 158 and i have 1 million experience which would be level 95 into the old level system from MicroVolts Surge.(info might be wrong but i looked at Microvolts surge fandom)

4 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

They would need to add more level icons if they actually plan on using the old level system & icons. Because im level 158 and i have 1 million experience which would be level 95 into the old level system from MicroVolts Surge.(info might be wrong but i looked at Microvolts surge fandom)

Sapphire but the 1M exp that we can get rn it's way faster than the 1M exp with the old system or am I wrong?

Idk if there is anything that they can do now that already passed some time with this system... sad 😞

They can change the old level requirements i guess

5 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Sapphire but the 1M exp that we can get rn it's way faster than the 1M exp with the old system or am I wrong?

Idk if there is anything that they can do now that already passed some time with this system... sad 😞

Why do y'all even have any hope left with the latest update 💀. The old client that they are using instead of MicroVolts surge one. They are pushing old client updates from old MV(or were atleast pushing updates)

Edited by OGSapphire
  • Like 1