General Discussion

Suggestion List - Opinion

ZurumiYukasa

Hey there, once more, it's me.

Just figured I'd like to give my opinion on the current feedback the Moderators collected from the Community.

If you don't know what I am talking about, here's the list of what the Feedback looked like, as a link to the official thread,
IS what I would've said if I could place links without getting 403 Forbidden messages!

So yeah, these are all the topics I'd like to talk about in this thread, gonna be another long one, but oh well.

Here we go:

Cosmetic Upgrade System

This one covers 3 of the points into one, I am talking about "Glowing as a cosmetic", "Melee Swings" and "Colored Bullets".

I will place all of these into one category, they can be solved in a simple manner. 
Just the way tuning works, add tuning for visuals. Use MP and Battery in order to customise your weapons, 
add coloring glow, sparkles, red and blue color shots and swings etc.

You dislike the glowing effect? Just don't upgrade it on that part.

You'd like your MP Weapons to glow like RT weapons would? Customise it yourself by upgrading them that way.

I think you get what I am playing at.

Clan Wars and Ranking System
This one will also include 4 of the points mentioned above, "Clan Wars", "Ranking System",

"Ranking and Clan Menus in Game" and "Rank Matches". 
Clan Wars are around the corner already. If you remember the system surge had, where every character of the players are
displayed in the waiting room, that's what I wish for it to be like. They could combine it with the
ranking system as well. I'd suggest adding multiple ranking systems: 2v2, 3v3 and Clan Wars for 4v4 and 5v5.
Displaying these ranks in game would be possible but with more rankings, the more has to be displayed.
To prevent that, adding a new button to the top left of the screen under the mission section, would be
a solution. It could open up a second profile of the players displaying all stats in every of the rankings.
For the Rank Matches themselves, why not add it as a new game mode, everyone can pick it themselves and then
select the modes they wanna play on and against how many players. I'd suggest adding a Play-History visible for
everyone here, otherwise people would be able to farm in secret with no one knowing.

MP Earning

This one only covers "More ways to earn MP".

Adding more MP could be done with higher rewards, 10 MP, 50 MP rewards seem hilarious. 
Remove those little ones and add 500MP and 1000MP rewards instead. Let players obtain
MP after every finished match they play. (Exclude Square Mode if that comes out)

Game Modes

This one only covers "More Game Modes".

There's currently an official voting as to what modes we want to see.
The fact that some are not listed, just tells me that they're not ready to release them yet.
Boss Battle is a fav for most players, but it was very buggy if you think back. I am talking about
glitching boss not moving, little help robots not spawning so you couldn't get ammo. The boss not losing
health due to a host crash. At that topic, the host crashes sometimes when starting the boss battle,
using your ticket and you couldn't get it back unless you contacted a GM or the Support with evidence of
crashing. So yeah, it was very buggy and I'd like them to take their time to work on it.
Now to other modes. Arms race had the issue that it never had the weapon damage adjusted to the Surge
Health system with 2000HP. Bomb Battle had the issue of being used as EXP Farm where no one would plant
the bomb until the last seconds and team up with the enemies. You could also abuse the bomb drop system,
meaning that if you plant the bomb but drop it at the last frame, it would drop on the ground but still count
as planted, leaving the enemy with no chance to defuse the bomb as it is not shown as planted.
Item Match and Super Item Match were fun but had the annoying bug where people became invincible at times by
having a shield that lasted way too long. Also sometimes you picked up items and they wouldn't be visible to
the player, sometimes making them think they don't carry an item with them only to try picking up a new one,
which they can't since they already have an item in their slot. Simply using the item will fix it though.
What I am getting at is that, adding new modes is fun and cool, but please make sure you fix main issues before
releasing them again. But here a list of currently missing modes:
- Arms Race               

- Bomb Battle            

- Boss Battle

- Close Combat

- Item Match

- Scrimmage

- Sniper Mode

- Super Item Match

- Square Mode

Pity System

This one covers "Jackpot in Capsule".

Yes, adding the jackpot to the capsule, would work as a pity system but I'd rather see coupons. Maybe both would be nice.
For anyone wondering, the jackpot was basically your chance of becoming rich in MV. If you hit the jackpot you earned millions
of MP when the capsule spat out a golden capsule. Your chances were of course slim, you would mostly get "Tough Luck" which
would give you 1000MP. There was of course other things you could get, but 1000MP was the least you got. It was later replaced
with Silver and Gold Boxes, which contained Coins, MP and if lucky Coupons. The Jackpot was a thing back when won items from

the capsule were not displayed with a golden capsule and were also blue capsules. Added a charme to it when you won something imo.

Level System and Icons

This one contains 2 of the topics mentioned above, "New LVL Icons" and "Better Level System to feel actual progress in the game".

Here we are again at the level system and the icons. Simply said, we're so used to the old icons, we don't like the
current plain and boring ones. They seem dry and made without love for the game. People like to grind for their
levels, which is not the case for the first 100 levels, after that you could say the level system really starts.
But then again, the rewards for leveling up further, are really not worth grinding, reworking those would be nice.

New Weapon System

This one will only cover "New Weapon Upgrades without p2w".

A new weapon system, that's a tough one. I could imagine a system were your weapons also earn EXP from playing with them
instead of feeding it battery and MP. No items to help the growth. Play to win, basically, the more you play the better
it becomes. Adding a level cap works just fine here as well.

Roadmap

This will cover only "A roadmap of the development to see what kind of things we will see in the game".

A roadmap would be amazing for us all to see where we are heading. We do not like being left in the dark.
It would help communicating future plans and would get feedback from the community before we even get to the
point of the update. 

Newcomer Servers

This will only cover the topic "Newbies Server".

So this is another tough one. Adding newbie servers to help newcomers grow.
I am sure you all heard of the word "smurf" before. This will definitely result to that happening.
I agree that they would be helpful but to seperate Experienced players from newbies, it takes more.
Good start nonetheless.

Events and Tournaments

This will only cover "More Events".

More Events, I'd like to see what they think we mean by that. We mean more than simple Capsule sales.
We want in game events where we have to collect drops from players, we want events where we have to join
rooms at certain times. Events where we can come together as a community to solve riddles etc.
Tournaments are a nice aspect too, but it will mostlikely always be won by the same players and the new
players won't stand a chance. But the same rule always applies, the better ones win. 

Reworking the Shop

This will only cover the topic "Add more sets and parts to the shop".

Yeah, simple put, the Shop looks dry. Items in there don't make sense as to what their value says.
Some items are the same as other items, literally looking the same but costing way more MP just because they are
named differently. The skirts are useless. They were visual options before, but now, since we only got one skirt,
the basic Naomi one, you might as well fully delete them until you add the others again. You need to add more options
for ALL characters, including Simon and Khan, which have not had items made for them before. You will have to create
new ones in that case. Time to work, in simple and harsh words. I created a larger thread to this topic though, here is the link.

IS what I would've said if I could place links without getting 403 Forbidden messages!

Trading System

This will only cover the topic "Trading System".

The Trading System is a little too early in my opinion. But we could talk about the methods on how we will be able
to trade. I will simply link a thread I've made about it before. Here the link!

Diorama

This will only cover the topic "Bring Dioramas back"

This is basically another cosmetic only aspect and should not be the priority for now, but it wouldn't harm
to add them at some point. Create unique ones for each character though.

Hammers and Capsules

This will only cover the topic "Hammers".

Adding the MP, RT and Rainbow Hammers again is like a 50/50 for me. I can see them at a later point when more items have been released
to put into the winning pool. But for now, I'd rather not like to see them. But if they bring them into the game, I hope they make it so
that capsules drop from players as well as are able to be purchased in the shop.

Brilliant Boxes

This only covers the topic "Brilliant Boxes".

Okay so, basically I'd like to see the white and black weapons again as well. But as the White Sea Wasp was already dropped normally
into the capsule, I think we can assume the same from other White weapons later on. Black weapons might still find their way into those

Boxes.

Plaza

This will only cover the topic "Bring back Plaza".

The Plaza was a big part when it released, but sadly didn't stay for long with us. It got removed due to it crashing players,
making the servers unstable and with hackers impossible to access as they spammed explosives in a weapon restricted area.
If they were able to work on these things, I could see it come back, but as of right now, no.

Languages

This will only cover the topic "More languages".

I can't lie, it's really not a priority, but I can understand that people would like to see the game in their language.

Health and Ammo Drops

This will only cover the topic "Remove the health and ammo from fixes spots, it's better to use it as a player drop since people camp them".

I agree. Removing them from the map and only receiving them by killing others seems like the better option.
It will reduce the amount of campers hogging the drops, but it will also make the achievement possible to collect 30 health drops
in a game. It will make the flow of the game more active as players will be more eager to kill and not just camp.

Resolution

This will only cover the topic "Add more game resolutions".

We were able to see a lot of complains regarding people not being able to pick the right resolution for their screens.
The game would look as if people are playing on the poorest options, even if they had the highest settings enabled.

Basically unplayable to some point. Please work something out for these players.

Game Crashes

This only covers the topic "Fix Game Crashes"

To be fair, I hardly ever crashed but instead we all noticed the freezes caused by the servers. Work on both these issues, please.

Nerf, Buff and Rework

This only covers the topic "Nerf B&C MGs, C Bazooka and A Grenade".

These weapons NEED a nerf:
- MachineGun B and C deal too much damage, no matter from where you shoot. Reduce the damage depending on the distance.
- Bazooka Type C needs a nerf in Power and have it's Explode Radius reduced.
- Grenade Launcher Type A needs it's Power and Blast Radius reduced, by a lot.

While we have those that need nerfs, we also have those who NEED a buff:
- Melee Type A and B need a little bit more Power.
- Rifle Type B needs more Accuarcy in order to become a little relevant
- Type C Snipers need a Power Buff.
- Bazooka Type A needs a higher projectile speed in order to become useful.

And here's a weapon that definitely needs a rework:
- Shotgun Type A, the 5 shot-shotgun. The concept just doesn't work. Please rework it into something else.

Zombies

This will cover the topic "Zombies Jump & Health".

Adjusting the Zombies Health and Jump, I don't know if the jump is necessary, however the health could need a nerf.
Adjusting the Hitbox of the Boss Zombie's Melee should be mentioned as well. Currently you can stand almost inside of someone
and you would still miss. It feels like the range is around 200-300. Currently the Speed Players are at a disadvantage,
not able to tank a hit, not fast enough to run from the Zombies. I'd suggest to either add more speed to the Type A Melee,
or reduce the speed of the zombies to balance it a little bit. If needed test it first and ask for feedback.

Weapon Sounds

This will only cover the topic "Fix Weapon Sounds"

We got a lot of new Weapon Sounds and some even have been added to the wrong weapons. 
Example is the Katana-Series, the Type-C version, has the Chain-Saw Sound-Effects at the moment. 
Please look into it and work it out.

Better Weapon Stat-System

This only covers the topic "Maybe a better system than the A/B/C/D system".

I highly recommend not going for a new system. The current one is pretty balanced if we exclude the Explosives.
Adding a new Stat-System would throw that over the fence into the trash. If the Soup tastes alright but might be a little too salty,
you reduce the salt amount by adding milk, not by fully throwing the soup away. I hope I don't need to explain what the salt is and
what the milk stands for. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That covers all the topics from above. Now, we could of course just randomly accept the order they are in, or...

we place it in a Priority Tier List, because oh boy, who doesn't love a good old tier list?!

So, here we go!

Tier A - Work on it like, NOW

- More ways to earn MP
- Nerf B&C MGs, C Bazooka and A Grenade

Tier  B - Work on it as soon as Tier A is done!
- Clan Wars
- More game modes
- Ranking System
- A roadmap of the development to see what kind of things we will see in the game
- Newbies Server
- More Events
- Rank matches
- Add more sets and parts to the shop
- Remove the health and ammo from fixes spots, it's better to use it as a player drop since people camp them
- Add more game resolutions
- Fix game crashes
- Zombies Jump & Health

Tier C - Those are nice haves and can be added as we go on

- Glowing as a cosmetic
- Jackpot in Capsule
- New Weapon Upgrades without p2w
- Ranking and clan menus in game
- Better Level System (maybe the old one?) to feel actual progress in the game
- Melee Swings
- Colored Bullets
- Trading system
- Hammers
- Bring back Plaza
- Fix Weapons Sounds

Tier D - Not needed but if you find the time, you might as well

- New LVL Icons  
- Bring Dioramas back
- Brilliant Boxes
- More languages

Tier E - Not a fan at all, but hey, I am not the whole community
- Maybe a better system than the A/B/C/D system

Thanks for reading this long list. Take care you all.

Will come back when there's more to talk about.

• Like 1