General Discussion

WE NEED AN ICON LEVEL DESIGN CONTEST

j0hNESY

I'm done talking about the system level but let's talk about the icons.

The icons are to simple, ugly and boring.

We really need new level icons, we need a design that everyone like (or at least almost everyone).

I can't talk for Devs and Mods but i think that we need an ICON LEVEL DESIGN CONTEST so we can choose the new icons.

A contest where Devs will reward the most voted (by the players) icons with the implementation of the icons in game and 100/200€ in RT for the Winner.

(BTW if you guys have already something prepare and you wanna share, share it here so everyone can see and give their opinion and if we get a contest you already know if you need to change anything to get the W)

Edited by j0hNESY
  • Like 2
  • j0hNESY changed the title to WE NEED AN ICON LEVEL DESIGN CONTEST
11 hours ago, ZurumiYukasa said:

I don't think we need one, but I appreciate every attempt to display new level icons.

So we will be stuck with this new ugly icons forever?

41 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

So we will be stuck with this new ugly icons forever?

That doesn't necessarily mean we will be stuck with them, he just stated that he doesn't think we need a contest for that. XD

1 hour ago, NPC said:

That doesn't necessarily mean we will be stuck with them, he just stated that he doesn't think we need a contest for that. XD

But i really think that devs will not change the icons if we dont pressure them.

Asking for a contest ir giving them atention, forum views and they don't even need to worrie about doing the icon level, and if they used an icon done by a player i think they should be rewarded, the contest was just an idea so the community could say what they want or like the best.

18 hours ago, PINGO PONGO said:

i would be fine with this one tho, better than current one for sure 

Yup, way better, for sure!