General Discussion

IT'S YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SEND GAME SUGGESTIONS!

MrStreeet

HELLO MVR COMMUNITY!
Good news from the Mods, we've sended a big suggestion list of things to bring back/fix/remove/add into the game, we have to wait until Monday to have an answer, we will inform all of you about their answer.

Thanks for helping us ❤️

• Like 1
9 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

you are right, its not a problem, its a MASSIVE problem , in every single room you have many players constantly camping and never leaving the base just to raise their KDA , and these drops are just making them continue to do that.

This way of playing is very sweaty and tryharding and does nothing else than make other players mad.. dont get me wrong , sometimes i like to sit back and snipe people but this is just ridiculous 

There are capture the battery rooms or team death matches where you literally cannot kill anyone from the enemy team because all they do is sit in the base. What even is the point of the game mode if they dont even try to push/rush?

There are many maps where ammo and HP drops are poorly placed, like the ones on Chess next to the coffee cups. They should be towards the center of the map where the fight actually happens rather than where people snipe from. I've never really heard someone point this out as an issue but it really makes a lot of sense!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. Rework the Level System - or just bring back the old one.

2. Bring back the upgrade system.. I mean you dont have to change the stats, just bring it back for the cosmetic aspect.

3. Add more maps for certain gamemodes like (zombies etc.)

4. Add more Gamemodes like Bomb battle, Square Mode, Arms Race, Boss Battle. 

5. Rework the RT prices.

6. Add more Items in shop. (RT Hammer, Weapon boxes and more casual mp cosmetic things)

7. Bring back the MP from games.

8. Add coupon Shop.

9. Rework the 30Days Awards..

10. Stop doing useless Events..

11. Rework the Member Ship..

12. Add Trading System.

13. Tell the Community what you are currenty working on, and listen what the Community wants!

Edited by Iceman