General Discussion

Best time to play.

SweatyGengar

This is for EU server:

In all realness sometimes i just wanna sit back relax and play with one arm and enjoy the game for what it is.
Usually at 5-7pm the servers get the most population and there are a lot of maxed out lobbies where people try too hard to get a good kda and flame.
That for me is unnecessary. So what do i do? 

i play in the morning times. 7-11am its so fun. There are new players and u can teach them stuff. there are some good players who are laid back and enjoy the game instead of flaming and its genuine just a good time

Now. i know probably the majority of the players here dont care about that since they just play for 30-40 minutes tryhard and log off. but if u do feel like you don't enjoy that part so much and just wanna relax a bit like me feel free to join me early on >.>

• Like 1

Thanks for this, 7-11 am in which time zone tho? CET? 

The problem is that mos of us work in the mornings so we cant play then... and i for example log in in the evening and there are indeed a few rooms but mostly they are full of campers who tryhard for their KDA, which is INSANELY annoying..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

The problem is that mos of us work in the mornings so we cant play then... and i for example log in in the evening and there are indeed a few rooms but mostly they are full of campers who tryhard for their KDA, which is INSANELY annoying..

Eastern European Summer Time
Also i understand that most people work during that time. i'm in college so i don't have any troubles. But sadly that is the only time i genuinely had fun playing without sweating 
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

For me i just play when i can honeslty, working 5 days a week and having a 9 month baby it's not the best situation to play xd

But i'm blessed with my life so that's ok

12 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

For me i just play when i can honeslty, working 5 days a week and having a 9 month baby it's not the best situation to play xd

But i'm blessed with my life so that's ok

Then later in the day the rooms starts to die because everyone have to get up for college or work lol. Some days for me, when I come back from the hospital I rather relax RELAX (not playing MVR). Those days there would be alot critical/trauma patients and I don't feel like logging on.

I think most NA players play on EU during the day and switch back and forth between SA and NA servers in the evenings.