General Discussion

So, some capsules cost ~10 Euros per SPIN? What???

Ducks_are_Epic

So, after I got my "20 dollar worth of RT" from the event, I opened up the capsule to see what was available. I really like the "Tight" set for CHIP, and looked at the price of the spin. I can only spin it twice

Do you guys find this normal??? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hello,

the cost per spin of those selected capsules, is higher due to the fact that it's a full set and the win condition is higher.

As far as i remember, the CHIP sets have a probability of 5.00%.

Every other item in the capsule in general, exception made for some "Full Party" capsules, has lower win rates.

By the way, i may be wrong about how accurate my information about CHIP's rate is, therefore i suggest you to have a look at the official Capsule probability in the Patch Note section, (pinned post).

4 minutes ago, Davi said:

Hello,

the cost per spin of those selected capsules, is higher due to the fact that it's a full set and the win condition is higher.

As far as i remember, the CHIP sets have a probability of 5.00%.

Every other item in the capsule in general, exception made for some "Full Party" capsules, has lower win rates.

By the way, i may be wrong about how accurate my information about CHIP's rate is, therefore i suggest you to have a look at the official Capsule probability in the Patch Note section, (pinned post).

I did look at the probability list, but can't find the CHIP sets. (Seems they only keep the newly added sets in the forum post). 

Even if the chance of getting it is 5%, or even 10%.... 

You have to spend over 100 euros to get it (if you're lucky!!!!

I know I'm complaining about gacha, and this is kinda the "norm". But come on... 

Edited by Ducks_are_Epic
9 minutes ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

I did look at the probability list, but can't find the CHIP sets. (Seems they only keep the newly added sets in the forum post). 

Even if the chance of getting it is 5%, or even 10%.... 

You have to spend over 100 euros to get it (if you're lucky!!!!

I know I'm complaining about gacha, and this is kinda the "norm". But come on... 

True, older CHIP sets are not listed.

By the way, it's all about luck, it may and at the same time may not be true that you have to spend so much.

I casually, did 4 spins on Jimi and Awesome, since i wanted to get a Hammer melee, and it ended i got 2 Jimi and 1 Awesome.