General Discussion

Full Party drop rates

Jiji

Hi y'all,

When checking the Capsule Gacha Probability Disclosure, I noticed a mismatch between Full party capsules and the other capsules.

The regular capsules have a combined winrate of all rares of rougly 10%. However, the Full Party capsules have a combined winrate of all rares of roughly 1%.

My assumption is that this is either a miscalculation or a miscommunication in the disclosure document, because the slightly lower RT price does not justify this significant drop in winrate and inconsistency of the items you want to receive. It would be nice if the devs could shed some light on this case.

~Nico

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
50 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Hi y'all,

When checking the Capsule Gacha Probability Disclosure, I noticed a mismatch between Full party capsules and the other capsules.

The regular capsules have a combined winrate of all rares of rougly 10%. However, the Full Party capsules have a combined winrate of all rares of roughly 1%.

My assumption is that this is either a miscalculation or a miscommunication in the disclosure document, because the slightly lower RT price does not justify this significant drop in winrate and inconsistency of the items you want to receive. It would be nice if the devs could shed some light on this case.

~Nico

I thought about this too

The fullparty capsules shouldn't even exist. They're mainly used to sneak in afew super rare items like golden warrior, herc face, broom etc.  Otherwise they have no purpose and are extremely predatory. Forcing players to have incomplete sets because some of the parts are only in mixes is borderline abusive and I wish they didn't make it this way. Sadly it works for them and I don't see them changing it anytime soon (or ever). 

• Like 1

Ah nice find Tanooki, I didn't even notice some items were exclusive to the Full Party capsule. I am honestly not against the thought of having really exclusive items into the game. I would honestly be happy enough if they raised the probability of the overall capsule to 10%, while keeping the drop rate of those really exclusive items the same. That way, it won't be too bad to keep spinning for these exclusive items, as you are still winning parts in the process. Depending on how (un)lucky you are, you might even complete some sets before winning the exclusive. That is already much better than winning just a few random parts.

As far as I see, none of them are that necessary to complete a set and are more like nice complementary items to them. For now, it's only weapons and generic faces that are kinda replaceable by other parts. I think it would only get really bad if they made necessary parts of a specific set into an exclusive, so let's hope that won't be the case.

4 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Ah nice find Tanooki, I didn't even notice some items were exclusive to the Full Party capsule. I am honestly not against the thought of having really exclusive items into the game. I would honestly be happy enough if they raised the probability of the overall capsule to 10%, while keeping the drop rate of those really exclusive items the same. That way, it won't be too bad to keep spinning for these exclusive items, as you are still winning parts in the process. Depending on how (un)lucky you are, you might even complete some sets before winning the exclusive. That is already much better than winning just a few random parts.

As far as I see, none of them are that necessary to complete a set and are more like nice complementary items to them. For now, it's only weapons and generic faces that are kinda replaceable by other parts. I think it would only get really bad if they made necessary parts of a specific set into an exclusive, so let's hope that won't be the case.

Additionally, some of the fully party capsules don't even have exclusives, so there is literally zero incentive to ever spin these capsules with the current win rates.