General Discussion

Good for them that they fix "some" bugs (17 Oct Update), but...

Twister

When do we see some "question marks" about balance/map changes? It's been 6 weeks and we still have some insane issues regarding about weapons (skill expression levels), maps and SPAWNS:
1. The current weapon meta is horrendous. It's just Rocket C type and Grenade A type spamming.
-This is where a lot of experienced players quit because the game has almost no skill ceiling, due to immense spamming combo "616717616717616717616717616717616717616717" pathing all long. These weapons should supposed to be utilities to help players check corners or have easy opportunities for executes, but the amount of stats they do have it's worthless for executions. Because of this, players are forced to camp 24/7 with snipers because pushing is pretty much hell at this point (and in some maps camping could be worse than that).

2. New players really need a beginner friendly server for themselfs, while they try for the 1st time the game and experience a unique game like this. This would help a lot of beginners to understand the basic mechanics and it's core gameplay. It's already hard enough for comebackers or newers to re/grind and re/learn the game. It could take a decade aswell.
3. Some maps have interesting features: -Bitmaps printer small gap oneways, PC gaps.

-Castle has ton of weird gaps where you can shoot (even though they're walls), selfboosting or even boosting (yes that's possible at red side) and even weird Player Clip bugs (you get stuck by some random pixels, even Neighborhood window red side has this problem).
                                                                                      -Infamous House Top wall-climbing selfboost (blueside).
                                                                                      -FJY Dark holes in the upper-middle zone (yeah you can shoot through those gaps and it has more bugs that I can't explain in words) 

-FLAGS (player clips) and weird boosts from MPL.

-PVC (you know what I'm talking about).
Maybe in some future the devs might wanna look in every map to search for every tiny bug, but that's too much hopium to take consider on this one.

4. Spawns.....
-I don't know about you guys but for me spawns are hella weird (HT) or even rigged (Bit2,Foosbal, MPL- TDM/CTB).

-The shield wears off instantly in Elimination (Host has no shield in enemy's perspective and can shoot the host), which some maps (Bit/2,FJY,JY sometimes, Foosbal), are only made for just pure luck related.

5*. Grinding: MP should be a free currency for everyone in here, not mostly being achieved by just spinning hundreds of $$$ to just get the tech wear sets, Halloween accessories or weapon skins... Having rewards 0-100 10 by 10 levels is almost nothing, RNG might not give you a free full set in 40k mp. So maybe you guys might put into the perspective and add MP gains/games.

I hope this topic gives some attention, even though a lot of players said the same and same and SAME about the current state of the game.

I know you guys are struggling at fixing some random small bugs (and still not nail them), but you guys need at one point to see the game's state.

Edited by Twister
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I hate that bazoka spam is so weak and every time I push , snipers kill me with just 1 bullet or shotgun. Grenade It's not good, but it's only good for being at a distance because the fire rate is slow , you will die if spam is nearby

Snipers should have a damage multiplier. Total damage for headshots (1x) and (0.6x) for bodyshots. kinda tired of instakill bodyshots.

Edited by blueboy322
misstype
1 hour ago, blueboy322 said:

Snipers should have a damage multiplier. Total damage for headshots (1x) and (0.6x) for bodyshots. kinda tired of instakill bodyshots.

They should implement the damage system just like in THO (1x body) (0.75x leg arm). Kinda dumb B and D Snipers are low on risk, high reward snipers, making camping always a thing. They should reconsider RNG damage aswell

I agree with you in every possible way, the current full tank + spam meta is awful, I see people using grenades and bazookas at close range instead of shotguns and that drives me crazy (if you're active on discord chances are that you've seen me saying that same exact thing over and over again).

It's basically impossible to take on a 1v1 fight without getting blasted by a grenade rain thrown by a couple of randoms on the enemy team (without even knowing your position, they just spam because soon or later they'll get a kill, with how broken are explosives right now)

Rifle's fallback feature sucks, it doesn't deal consistent damage and makes it hard to calculate the enemy's health, you can laser a target far away and still deal close to no damage, remove rifle fallback, please.

MP gains might be reserved to ranked matches only (that's my guess, nothing confirmed ofc) but in the meantime we need a consistent source of MP (and no, spending RT to sell parts is not a consistent one, also 390 MP per part, including rares, is insulting).

Bring back single drops like HPs, Ammos and SHIELDS (atm you can only use a shield in the tutorial stage and in single wave mode, which no one plays because it has no rewards)

Consider adding more benefits to the Membership, (excluding the 50 RT/day event which will EVENTually end, ofc, pun intended) additional presets are a nice feature while unlimited battery and bonus MPs are a joke.
Add an EXP bonus, a premium battlepass (with rewards for F2Players too) with exclusive skins, more missions, more prizes (this would keep a somewhat consistent income while keeping the player busy, don't hate at me, I listed F2P rewards too)

• Like 1