General Discussion

Something very annoying

khalo0od100

Hello fellas,

Since the game has been released there's something really bugging me , which at first did not seem like a big issue but now its more and more annoying - the  fixed ammo and hp drops..

As the majority of people already said it, the camping in this game its extremely annoying ( which wasn't the case in the old game ) and this is mainly due to the fact that spamming nades and zookas has been reduced, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But these fixed hp and ammo drops play a big role in camping , people literally sit in the base or in some spots , run back take the drops and then just proceed to camp further ( im not going to name some of them but there's a whole clan of players with this kind of " playstyle" )

It's becoming a habit in every single room and it's driving most of us crazy to the point where players are kicking each other for this. For me , its insanely annoying and cringe to see this going.

And yes. i know there are more pressing issues than this

Edited by khalo0od100
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

i honestly agree with you, since this happens also mid-fight.

I'm about to kill an enemy, until he takes ammo and health and kills me back.

It also happens after i snipe someone, and i see him casually taking health and sniping me back (killing me).

I'd rather have the items as it used to be, after someone's death, hopefully this might get changed in the future.

• Like 1

You're right.

Yes, the recurring spawn of life and bullets in the game makes us have to adapt to another game mode, and I'm really not a fan of this.

Currently (2023-10-14) the only way to avoid this is to host the game and deactivate the appearance of health items and bullets.

• Like 1