General Discussion

Hackers

Xexulin

It's embarrassing to see how there is talk of an improvement in the antivirus but there are still cheaters in all games day after day.
Polluting the experience of new players and causing veterans to not even want to play if this cheater who has no other name can come in and do what is hidden there.

hackers 2.jpg

Hello,

hopefully the Company will implements MODs in-game too, in order to decrease those issues.

Changing the anticheat & having in-game MODs will surely improve the situation overall.

For now, we can report them and wait for the support to deal with the reports.

I think that i dind't caught any hacker yet... but who knows.. 

Already saw many "super good" players that i never eard about but they probably are using a different nickname... idk

From what I see, it is the same as always but with a different side to microvolts, since instead of implementing important things, the rt herc disappeared and they used an update to put it back.
absurd how they are going to let the game die again

most hackers will be easily spotted. if u see a guy with basics hitting every sniper shot in milliseconds its a cheater. u can always use the replay system to make sure but once you've played alot of this game its easily spotted

23 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

I think that i dind't caught any hacker yet... but who knows.. 

Already saw many "super good" players that i never eard about but they probably are using a different nickname... idk

saddly i have already found a guy that killed the whole lobby at the same time many times in  row 😞

He won a 20k FFA in about 5 secs!

45 minutes ago, vav said:

saddly i have already found a guy that killed the whole lobby at the same time many times in  row 😞

He won a 20k FFA in about 5 secs!

Wow that crazy! I'm lucky i guess

We are already very old in the game and I think we all know when there is a magician in the room but what do we do? We report it a thousand times if they punish him? Absurd.

More people than we think use cheats tbh, a lot of them just try harder to hide it. Hope they find a solution for this, cause somehow people just abuse cheats with no remorse whatsoever and it's disgusting.