General Discussion

What is your purpose in playing the game?

QN_Khai

Doesn't upgrading weapons make us fight each other and have to try every day to catch up with others? But now when you play for 1 or 2 days and have enough battery and only upgrade once, I ask what is our next goal to play?

If that were to be dismissed, wouldn't there be weapon repair every battle? Capsules for MP without limits? , Earn a lot of MP every day? It's not really fun because I feel like I'm repeating each match and each map over and over again

The game is still expanding, I believe the developers, are keeping an eye on the posts and will do something to please the audience. But I hope it doesn't take long, many players are stopping playing...

• Sad 1

When I play a shooter I want to shoot, kills, etc. Not playing Farming Simulator.

Personally I don't like the idea of "farming exp" to become competent against other players.

In fact, I would prefer that weapons and parts be cosmetic only; no upgrading weapons or purchasing weapons for more damage or any other stat, and that all parts be free of statistical upgrades.

On 10/10/2023 at 6:08 AM, SimonMartines said:

When I play a shooter I want to shoot, kills, etc. Not playing Farming Simulator.

Personally I don't like the idea of "farming exp" to become competent against other players.

In fact, I would prefer that weapons and parts be cosmetic only; no upgrading weapons or purchasing weapons for more damage or any other stat, and that all parts be free of statistical upgrades.

Nah i don't agree, i want upgrade system back, but without fail upg