General Discussion

Square Mode

PrVegBlue

Hello MicroVolts community,

I hope you're all doing well. I want to talk about a beloved feature that many of us cherished - the "Square Mode" in MicroVolts. For years, this mode has been a place where we could relax, practice our skills, and socialize without the pressures of regular gameplay. Unfortunately, it's no longer available, and I believe it's time to bring it back.

Why "Square Mode" Mattered:
For those who may not have experienced it, "Square Mode" was a unique space within MicroVolts. It allowed us to join a map solo, without the fear of death or the pressure of getting kills. It was a sanctuary where we could focus on improving our aim, trying out different weapons, and enjoying the company of fellow players in a relaxed setting.

The Benefits of Its Return:
Reintroducing "Square Mode" can have several positive effects:

Skill Development: It provides an excellent environment for players, especially newcomers, to practice and enhance their skills.

Community Building: "Square Mode" encouraged social interaction, fostering a stronger sense of community within MicroVolts.

Stress Relief: It was a great way to unwind after intense matches or simply to have fun without any competitive stress.

Your Voice Matters:
I know I'm not the only one who misses "Square Mode." Many of you have expressed the same sentiment, and your voices are important. Let's rally together, show our support, and kindly request the return of this cherished feature.

Suggestions for Improvement:
If the developers consider bringing back "Square Mode," we can also offer suggestions to make it even better. Please share your ideas and thoughts on how we can enhance the experience.

Conclusion:
MicroVolts has a vibrant and passionate community, and "Square Mode" was a significant part of our gaming experience. Let's come together, share our memories, and respectfully request the return of this iconic feature.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please share your thoughts, memories, and support for bringing back "Square Mode" in MicroVolts.

• Like 2

They even used the OG Plaza map that was introduced with Square Mode as a background for the website event.

I edited the screen to make you guys see the super jump pads on the stool and the countertop that you used to be able to walk on.

Cattura.PNG

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

I don't understand what this mode is for, you can't deal damage that won't kill you

This mode is just to chill and socialized with others and for the new players to learn how to swap with a moving target. 

can't kill can't die perfect learning experience

• Like 1

I can't understand why they removed really fun modes like arms race and item mode but they kept in AI battle, a mode that honestly almost seems unfinished to me because the AI characters are just too simple to be challenging. I wish they would bring back square mode too, it's strange that they took it out.

• Like 1