General Discussion

So many new player join to MVR !

Baran01

Before 2 days, i guess around 2k new player are join new to the game, which is very cool, i guess masangsoft planning for a BIG uptade, maybe added new maps? 

I'm not sure about the European server. But in the Asian server, most of 99% are old players

This game will die soon - Let's say there are as many new players as you say.The number of rooms I see is the exact opposite of what you said (In the asain server it is decreasing day by day) They will soon give up because this game hasn't had anything new for a long, long time. And now they have deleted it too. too many good things in the old version

For me, I played this game 7 years ago. Now it's even more boring than before

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

New maps is not the main problem. Number of players descreases day by day. The last ones that still play hope for something coming because this is the last launch of MicroVolts. After that I guess that nobody could believe in a possible future for the game. 

49 minutes ago, rangsun12 said:

I'm not sure about the European server. But in the Asian server, most of 99% are old players

This game will die soon - Let's say there are as many new players as you say.The number of rooms I see is the exact opposite of what you said (In the asain server it is decreasing day by day) They will soon give up because this game hasn't had anything new for a long, long time. And now they have deleted it too. too many good things in the old version

For me, I played this game 7 years ago. Now it's even more boring than before

I will refute your statement, this game is mainly played in EU so I wouldn't have much hope for Asian servers, it's also a problem as I feel when playing " bored " .Asia doesn't have many rooms, you can only play in a few rooms and that's it

I still like the feeling of crushing everybody, Although there is no longer the feeling of crushing something, it is more popular with new players

Hello,

it would be really good to see new players joining the game and the Community.

Hopefully, they enjoy their stay and the playerbase increases in the long period too.

59 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

I will refute your statement, this game is mainly played in EU so I wouldn't have much hope for Asian servers, it's also a problem as I feel when playing " bored " .Asia doesn't have many rooms, you can only play in a few rooms and that's it

I still like the feeling of crushing everybody, Although there is no longer the feeling of crushing something, it is more popular with new players

I think the reason why the number of new players increased is because of the Steam platform

I just hope they hold an event that makes everyone pay attention. Right now I feel hesitant because I'm "bored" and I can't play because there are too few rooms to choose from.

13 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

I just hope they hold an event that makes everyone pay attention. Right now I feel hesitant because I'm "bored" and I can't play because there are too few rooms to choose from.

Kể cả sever Châu âu bây giờ khi tôi vào lúc 9 giờ tối chỉ còn 5-6 phòng vậy là nhiều hả bạn?Mới sáng nay vào check sever asain có 1 phòng.Sever châu âu 6 phòng.Kể cả lúc nhiều người chơi nhất vào khoảng 1 tuần trước cũng chỉ 15 phòng tối đa.Ông chơi lâu thì đương nhiên sẽ muốn chơi lại con game đó chứ người mới vào chưa gì đã chán rồi vì trò này cần kỹ năng còn kinh khủng hơn cả liên minh.Liên minh nó còn phân loại thằng mới sẽ chơi với thằng mới.Còn trong này 99% là thằng cũ rồi.Vào chưa thấy nó ở đâu đã chết.Map zomb thì bé không có chỗ nấp.Game sớm muộn gì cũng chết tầm 1 tháng nữa hết người chơi

The problem with this game is that there is no level upgrade (guess there are some old people in there who were quite surprised when playing), maybe I played because I heard this game would be released.
Newbie: Ok, now I can catch up with them without the upgrade, but what about the long term? what am I doing ?

58 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

The problem with this game is that there is no level upgrade (guess there are some old people in there who were quite surprised when playing), maybe I played because I heard this game would be released.
Newbie: Ok, now I can catch up with them without the upgrade, but what about the long term? what am I doing ?

Yeah " what about long term " 

What am i doing ? i hope they going to fix that, because it's kinda boring