General Discussion

Mission Not Impossible

QN_Khai

Hiện tại chưa có loại Bazoka nào có thể one hit one kill, nhà phát hành cũng không để ý tới điều này.

image.png.3a3d359df0732ab45539a61d376078ad.png

Edited by QN_Khai
  • QN_Khai changed the title to Mission Not Impossible

That's right. One time is also impossible for a normal player like me. I think they are developing the game for veteran players. LOL

I can ephatize with new players on this but considering that more than three quarters of the player base is OG's and the game is far too old to implement a system where new players can get easier tasks is near impossible. How do you even go about that, how do you even proove you are a new player, how do you get OG's to not abuse such things, the only solution is to make all tasks easier which kinda takes away from the satisfaction of doing a task. Also not sure but that seems to be a permanent mission, those can never be changed the point of completting all of them at some point is to show that you have improved and to have a fancy way of prooving so.

3 hours ago, Sorel said:

I can ephatize with new players on this but considering that more than three quarters of the player base is OG's and the game is far too old to implement a system where new players can get easier tasks is near impossible. How do you even go about that, how do you even proove you are a new player, how do you get OG's to not abuse such things, the only solution is to make all tasks easier which kinda takes away from the satisfaction of doing a task. Also not sure but that seems to be a permanent mission, those can never be changed the point of completting all of them at some point is to show that you have improved and to have a fancy way of prooving so.

Yeah but this one is literally impossible lol

• Thanks 1