General Discussion

Movement bugs i have experienced in Zombie mode

MagmaXD15

So i have been experiencing some movement bugs in Zombie Mode. First is the speed, after a round ends its lower than normal and i have to equip the minigun to fix it (no idea if it happens on other modes). The second is the jump. As a zombie, my jump gets lower than normal randomly(it stays like that or it gets even lower for the rest of the round), sometimes the jump is like if i was a figure, and other times even less. I want to know if anyone else has experienced this or if its just me.

Hello,

i've experienced the jump issue twice.

Once, while i was playing Zombie Mode, as it happened to you, then it happened in a random TDM.

My figure could double jump, but it looked way shorter than usual.

zombie jump bug is very annoying, if zombie can't jump higher it is so difficult to catch human at certain place. hope the developer team can fix this issue ASAP. I found that this happen often when zombie getting shoot by bazooka or grenade

• 3 weeks later...

okay so the zombie jump bug(when it randomly goes lower, same as figure jump) apparently happens when you are a zombie and someone leaves the match.