General Discussion

It seems the publisher doesn't care about this game

QN_Khai

Reply jokingly and in a bad way

if they care about player reports they will implement it immediately at least during the maintenance and not the capsule update

You delayed the game for 4 years, and now you make me wait again?

image.png.a6a97afaf17369f33110cf3db2c66516.png

Other messages

image.png.3bbf5de160098f6af1301a5409905459.png

Edited by QN_Khai

Hello,

please consider that the Company receives tons of reports everyday, they can't focus into every single report, otherwise they won't be following their roadmap anymore.

Don't get me wrong, report system has its purpose, but at the same time consider that it's very difficult that a suggestion or a minor issue stop the Company from following their roadmap. 

I don't know what your ticket is about, as i can see from the image you probabily suggested them an idea, and i don't see any problem in their reply.

The person that got to read your ticket, probabily is not liable for such topics, therefore has submitted it to another department.

Now consider, that department most likely has already other 100 topics to analyze therefore it's normal that suggestions are not taken into consideration shortly, but take more time.

About the first image, they told that they would have verified the issue.

I personally didn't experience any server issue yet, therefore i don't know if it's a common issue or it's related to you.

If they don't get further reports about that, i'm not sure whether they will look into the topic, since it's probabily you and not the server.

Viceversa, if it's a known issue by the department liable for server's topics, and in addition they received reports about that, i'm pretty sure they will look into it.

• Like 1

The person/ people who is/ are responsible for the ticket system is/ are probably not part of the development team. If its a minor issue they fix it themselves and if it isnt they tell the dev team about the issue. 

So in the end their responses makes sense to me if you consider the circumstances and there shouldn't be anything to be angry about. 

For example if the server thing is a widespread problem they'll take care of it, but if its a "you" problem then its probably a issue they dont need to fix immediately if fix at all. Sorry to say it this harsh