General Discussion

Unorthodox idea [ Just for reference ] I think it will have no future

QN_Khai

Each type of character will give a different unique power, but it will be complicated and not biased towards any character, making it easy to get bored if you only use a single character.
Naomi: increases rifle damage and accuracy
Pandora: increases shotgun damage, increased when the target is within 2m range.
Simon: increases damage to bazoka, armor to reduce damage received from enemy weapons.
Kai: gives the ability to run quickly, left click melee to stun. When holding GattingGun, it will run like another normal character (no longer runs fast).
Amelia: when using a sniper rifle, deals one-hit damage to the enemy if it hits the target (does not turn on aim)
Sophia: Gives the ability to jump as high as a Zombie
Chip: Increases grenade launcher radius and quick bounce
Shark: When you kill an enemy, your health will increase by 60. When he revives, he will gain health from the previous game if he gets a kill

Sounds pretty cool on paper and would make the characters more than just skins.. BUT the problem would probably be the same as with the ABC type weapons.. one will be overused while others wont be seen at all sadly..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Serphinious said:

Sounds pretty cool on paper and would make the characters more than just skins.. BUT the problem would probably be the same as with the ABC type weapons.. one will be overused while others wont be seen at all sadly..

I like Kai's running ability and Sophia's jumping ability, but facing Naomi or Pandora is very difficult because they have increased weapon damage.

2 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

Each type of character will give a different unique power, but it will be complicated and not biased towards any character, making it easy to get bored if you only use a single character.
Naomi: increases rifle damage and accuracy
Pandora: increases shotgun damage, increased when the target is within 2m range.
Simon: increases damage to bazoka, armor to reduce damage received from enemy weapons.
Kai: gives the ability to run quickly, left click melee to stun. When holding GattingGun, it will run like another normal character (no longer runs fast).
Amelia: when using a sniper rifle, deals one-hit damage to the enemy if it hits the target (does not turn on aim)
Sophia: Gives the ability to jump as high as a Zombie
Chip: Increases grenade launcher radius and quick bounce
Shark: When you kill an enemy, your health will increase by 60. When he revives, he will gain health from the previous game if he gets a kill

This "powers" that you are talking about already exist in game, but not with the new MV but old MV had those "powers" por exemple - Naomi: Rifle power, Pandora: Sniper power, Chip: Bazuka power and others had their own "best" weapon to.

21 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

This "powers" that you are talking about already exist in game, but not with the new MV but old MV had those "powers" por exemple - Naomi: Rifle power, Pandora: Sniper power, Chip: Bazuka power and others had their own "best" weapon to.

You mean it's something ancient, I'm just saying it's present

1 hour ago, QN_Khai said:

You mean it's something ancient, I'm just saying it's present

I'm saying that what you said it's not "new" 

Noo, I don't want this to happen. I want to use a figure because I like it not because of its power.

Edited by Doozer
  • Like 2

The thing is, that this would reduce the characters that are being played, because of either the most common play style or/ and because some characters are just more powerful than others. 

and imagine how annoying it would be to not be able to play with your fav character you spend a some money on parts/ sets from the capsule for, just to realize that you're having a disadvantage while playing with them