General Discussion

Why's the ammo in weapon restriction rulesets so limited?

Serphinious

Hey, it's me once again! Your favorite (and probably only) beginner in this forum! I was thinking about creating some chill mode / weaponrule rotation rooms for a more casual experience in the game(after getting tired of seeing FFA Bitman and that cute printer)..

Then I realised: the ammo is way too limited considering you only have one weapon available(not really counting the melee since it doesn't deal much damage).. why's that? Some weapon rulesets aren't playable because of that without ammo drops or increased ammo(especially in elimination), which is a shame, because I feel like such rotation rooms with random rulesets would lift some of the pressure ingame.

Funny thing is, that in the "weapon select mode" weapons have much more ammo than normal.. so I'm pretty confused as to why it's not possible for the other weapon rulesets..

So.. increase the ammo or make ammo drops in weapon rulesets much more common..

Have a nice day!

~ Serphinious/C.H.I.P (Joey)

• Like 1

Previously in microvolts surge there was 10x the number of bullets if you played single weapon mode but after a few versions it was changed to what it is now.