General Discussion

False Kicking and Glitching should warrant a punishment or a ban

Kilimanjaro

False kicking should have punishment. This has happened many times. I have witnessed people getting kicked because they were either good or were about to win and the reason they put is for inappropriate language even though me and the people do not talk in the game, so it is a false kick and people are pressing Y. I just saw a user called Kosem who kicked someone for winning, and I was about to win next and I was kicked shortly after, this is my experience out of many.
Either punish the people who are false kicking or make it so that every single person in the room has to vote to able to kick.

Regarding glitchers, I have reported numerous glitchers and I still see them days after playing normally, you used to be instantly banned before so why are there no punishment for glitchers? Is it because there are too many of them that banning them would kill the player base? I reported a user called Skrill many times because they are ruining games and teaching others how to glitch, how are they allowed to play days after? Can the glitches at least be patched, people are recording videos so there is literally no excuses. Imagine most rooms where people shooting through the wall or you cannot reach them outside the map.

So far, not enjoying the game.

Edited by Kilimanjaro
Add
  • Confused 1

Both things happened to me yesterday. First i was on the Neighborhood map on zombie mode and i was blocking the window glitch, and the glitcher tried to kick me out, then later on, i played too good that the host kicked me and called me a cheater. Then i joined another room and someone wanted to kick me for being too pro as a zombie lol.

Hello

I understand how annoying this can be, I invite you to save this evidence and submit a ticket to support.

They will study your case and take their respective corrective measures.

Greetings

I get kicked after coming first place 2-3 times in a row in FFA matches, it's pretty frustrating. As for glitching, Masangsoft needs to take a stance on it and begin fixing map glitches. Glitches especially in Zombie Mode are such a normalized part of the game's culture, people don't really see them as problematic. It especially doesn't help that it wasn't really punishable in MVS, and so far I haven't heard anything being done about it yet either. We really need some in-game moderators, especially while they're fixing the glitches themselves.

22 minutes ago, Volt said:

As for glitching, Masangsoft needs to take a stance on it and begin fixing map glitches. Glitches especially in Zombie Mode are such a normalized part of the game's culture, people don't really see them as problematic. It especially doesn't help that it wasn't really punishable in MVS, and so far I haven't heard anything being done about it yet either. 

In every normal game (especially if we talk about online shooters) there are no restrictions on the player for using bugs or glitches on the map, this is something that developers themselves should fix, and not search and ban those who use it, have you ever seen that in a Counter-Strike or Valorant someone got a game ban for some map bug? (for example, some places with a boost that are not foreseen for game) No, in fact, such moments were patched very quickly in this games. If we talk specifically about zombie mod, look at how takes place on the servers of the zombie mod mode in the Counter-Strike game series, there even mappers specially make all sorts of spots to diversify game and give a twist to this mode.

23 minutes ago, Apogey said:

In every normal game (especially if we talk about online shooters) there are no restrictions on the player for using bugs or glitches on the map, this is something that developers themselves should fix, and not search and ban those who use it, have you ever seen that in a Counter-Strike or Valorant someone got a game ban for some map bug? (for example, some places with a boost that are not foreseen for game) No, in fact, such moments were patched very quickly in this games. If we talk specifically about zombie mod, look at how takes place on the servers of the zombie mod mode in the Counter-Strike game series, there even mappers specially make all sorts of spots to diversify game and give a twist to this mode.

Yes, actually. Using actual map bugs and glitches in Overwatch, CS, and Valorant can get you banned (I've seen it in Overwatch, and CS firsthand, and have seen cases of it happening in Valorant). Severe ones at least, like out of map glitches and whatnot. Not boosting, because those are intended. When I refer to glitches I mean going through walls and unreachable spots, boosts are totally fine most of the time because the zombies themselves can boost too, and with their jump height bonus it makes it a bit easier. I've always wanted Zombie Mode specific maps, basically the maps we have now but altered with more hiding spots and fair spots to get into to fight the zombies.

Exploiting bugs and glitches is very much against the rules in quite literally every competitive game. I'm not saying the devs should fix it, I'm saying they need to show that they are against it, because I know probably hundreds of glitches myself, there's no way they can patch them all, especially not quickly.

• Haha 1

There is always are reason to get kicked out of the Game..

This guy Nekoo got kicked very often, because he's rude to other people..

11 hours ago, Volt said:

Yes, actually. Using actual map bugs and glitches in Overwatch, CS, and Valorant can get you banned (I've seen it in Overwatch, and CS firsthand, and have seen cases of it happening in Valorant). Severe ones at least, like out of map glitches and whatnot. Not boosting, because those are intended.

I can’t say for sure about Overwatch or Valorant, i also saw cases of bans for using map bugs in Valorant, but this ban was about a player in a tournament and not in a regular competitive game, but i can be sure that in the Counter Strike of ordinary players in regular competitive games they are not banned for using bugs (besides, until now the most problematic bugs have been fixed a long time ago, and no one has been banned for using them, i have not heard.)

11 hours ago, Volt said:

When I refer to glitches I mean going through walls and unreachable spots, boosts are totally fine most of the time because the zombies themselves can boost too, and with their jump height bonus it makes it a bit easier. I've always wanted Zombie Mode specific maps, basically the maps we have now but altered with more hiding spots and fair spots to get into to fight the zombies.

Players have long been asking for return old zombie balance without a high jump and with a lot of HP for zombies, in case to patch map glitches or start banning them for using them, without first there is no point in starting the second.

11 hours ago, Volt said:

Exploiting bugs and glitches is very much against the rules in quite literally every competitive game. I'm not saying the devs should fix it, I'm saying they need to show that they are against it, because I know probably hundreds of glitches myself, there's no way they can patch them all, especially not quickly.

I partly agree, but immediately banning permanently account for using the mistakes that developers made, without using any third-party programs, its wrong (for example, how mods like to ban in toy heroes online). I think a fair solution could be a ban for a time (for example, for the first time for 7 or 30 days, as far i remember this was case in Microvolts Surge, for using dishonest EXP farming).

Edited by Apogey
10 hours ago, Iceman said:

There is always are reason to get kicked out of the Game..

This guy Nekoo got kicked very often, because he's rude to other people..

Just a couple of examples of him behavior relation to some players, this is just a toxic person who pretends to be "adequate" on the forum not under his nickname, why didn’t he write dozens of insults like he always does privately to people? In reality he insults a lot and tries to kick players often without reason, besides, he also uses glitches in game but for some reason opposes this lol.

image.png?ex=651e19ae&is=651cc82e&hm=278

image.png?ex=651e19ac&is=651cc82c&hm=66c

20230330_155413.jpg?ex=651e508a&is=651cf

Edited by Apogey
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Apogey said:

Just a couple of examples of him behavior relation to some players, this is just a toxic person who pretends to be "adequate" on the forum not under his nickname, why didn’t he write dozens of insults like he always does privately to people? In reality he insults a lot and tries to kick players often without reason, besides, he also uses glitches in game but for some reason opposes this lol.

Hey, man... you should contact support and provide those screenshots to them. I've encountered this guy several times now and he is indeed very toxic for no reason, but his personal frustrations.

What he said to you is disturbing. He should be banned. 

Edited by Fritzis
7 hours ago, Apogey said:

Those screenshots really look bad. Especially the messages via inbox.. some people really are crazy over some video games..

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Serphinious said:

Those screenshots really look bad. Especially the messages via inbox.. some people really are crazy over some video games..

inbox screenshot not mine, just found it posted by some guy at days, btw this screenshot from toy heroes, this man has proven himself is a shit even there a long time ago. Simplest explanation for his behavior - his anger issues.

• Like 1