General Discussion

Dead game soon

1400x999

old time player and i rly can´t enjoy the game the way it is atm. The wep balancing is terrible, snipers and rifles and to strong = people camp, problem there´s not enough amo for granades/zookas to get 5 players out of their camping spots. U can´t even rush them with shotgun since the dmg is to low and the reload time is awful. I don´t get how people can complain about pay to win when they pay anayways for 10 different type of sets... the lvlíng  system is trash and looks disgusting ugly, no way of getting mp, no cw´s, no ranked, no reason to grind the game since there is also no way to lvl the weapons devs don´t give a fck about delivering new content to the game. Wouldn´t recomend start to play this game at current state.

Edited by 1400x999

I actually dont think rifles and snipers are too strong. Skilled and intelligent players can outperform campers quite well. 

Furthermore iam pretty sure that they'll bring cw and ranked mode soon. 

I agree with the mp problem, grind and leveling system tho

yea buddy u can outplay them by camping as well, how fun is that lol.. MV was always an fast arcade shooter and now the gameplay feels realy slow and strategic

Snipers do need to be touched on a bit, I don't see a reason to choose anything besides the D option I think it is, either on reload or zoom speed. I always disliked the campy and slow paced playstyle good snipers promote, when only one weapon can compete at such range, the only option realistically is to attempt to snipe back which is pretty boring. A whole lot of that comes down to ping and angles and all that which honestly isn't as skillful as people make it out to be. I think one more solid run of balancing and it'd be nearly perfect though, they just need to be open to making changes.

• Like 2