General Discussion

Regarding to Steam and content

MrStreeet

Do you agree with this?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post below the poll first!

• Yes
    • Neutral
    • No

Since MicroVolts has been released and only supported in Steam, why would not use their features?

The Weapons and Parts are not valuable anymore in the game since the P2W has been removed from it, so, why they don't give to them economic value by implementing the community steam market? It would be awesome to see the community selling stuff and give real value to objets in-game as CS:GO, TF2 and much more games does, so, people will spend more money in capsules + will give the chance to Masang to expand the team and improve the game much faster.

Workshop, why not having custom maps to play custom games with friends? Will be amazing to let the people create their own maps and publish them to give the chance to have new official maps in-game, there's a lot of hidden artists here for sure.

Edited by MrStreeet
2 hours ago, MrStreeet said:

Workshop, why not having custom maps to play custom games with friends? Will be amazing to let the people create their own maps and publish them to give the chance to have new official maps in-game, there's a lot of hidden artists here for sure.

Hello,

about this topic i agree.

Why wouldn't we encourage players in creating something amazing for the Community?

The idea is just great!

2 hours ago, MrStreeet said:

The Weapons and Parts are not valuable anymore in the game since the P2W has been removed from it, so, why they don't give to them economic value by implementing the community steam market? It would be awesome to see the community selling stuff and give real value to objets in-game as CS:GO, TF2 and much more games does, so, people will spend more money in capsules + will give the chance to Masang to expand the team and improve the game much faster.

About this topic, my opinion is that most likely in the ToS, they state that every item in the game belongs to Masangsoft.

Therefore, the steam market topic, cannot be accomplished.

( I didn't check their ToS for now, therefore i am not sure whether this information is valid or not).