General Discussion

Test

Fresqui

2 hours ago, Fresqui said:

Great, shorts posts work but now I can't delete this. Even the forum is broken

only mods can delete posts afaik

• Thanks 1

Hello Fresqui

Long posts are accepted, but the forum has some rules regarding "links" or the way you share images, I invite you to check carefully where you are making a mistake.

I also inform you that at the moment only the massangsoft team can delete posts.

Greetings

2 minutes ago, Nax said:

Hello Fresqui

Long posts are accepted, but the forum has some rules regarding "links" or the way you share images, I invite you to check carefully where you are making a mistake.

I also inform you that at the moment only the massangsoft team can delete posts.

Greetings

My post has no links and no images but when I try to submit it, I get a 403 error

27 minutes ago, Fresqui said:

My post has no links and no images but when I try to submit it, I get a 403 error

The permissions for certain things on the forum don't work exactly as intended, it might be the underlining and bolding you're doing at the same time causing it. Anything that isn't just plain words might cause a red flag. Quite annoying at times, hopefully it can be fixed at some point.

8 minutes ago, Volt said:

The permissions for certain things on the forum don't work exactly as intended, it might be the underlining and bolding you're doing at the same time causing it. Anything that isn't just plain words might cause a red flag. Quite annoying at times, hopefully it can be fixed at some point.

Bro idk, I've removed every bold and underlined text as well as paragraphs. It's just plain text and it's still throwing a 403 error and does not let me post

• Confused 1

You are using inappropriate language to start a post.
I recommend that you moderate this language publicly, eliminate these types of expressions and try to divide the text in two.

Greetings.

3 hours ago, Fresqui said:

Bro idk, I've removed every bold and underlined text as well as paragraphs. It's just plain text and it's still throwing a 403 error and does not let me post

Strange... These things happen sometimes randomly, people have issues with posting and whatnot that can't be figured out easily. Honestly it's probably something so weird causing it, or a word they have blacklisted that may not make a whole lot of sense to actually be blacklisted...