General Discussion

Kicking cus i speak portuguese LOL

PINGO PONGO

this pal couldnt handle dying for me on last round for mg(my only mg kill for a 7round elimi) and insta kicks me, guess what his reason is, "oh my pals from discord told me to kick u" if so couldnt u do a voting system? + he also said oh ur also from brazil(take that as u see it, but that is xeno) which is wrong, im from Portugal. 

This is just an "Expose" on the type of players in our community, people who cant handle other good players, this voting system needs fixing lol

image.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, PINGO PONGO said:

this pal couldnt handle dying for me on last round for mg(my only mg kill for a 7round elimi) and insta kicks me, guess what his reason is, "oh my pals from discord told me to kick u" if so couldnt u do a voting system? + he also said oh ur also from brazil(take that as u see it, but that is xeno) which is wrong, im from Portugal. 

This is just an "Expose" on the type of players in our community, people who cant handle other good players, this voting system needs fixing lol

Did protuguess & brazil & mexico & spain & latin america speek the same language?

• Confused 1

image.png.9eef92d3d205114801e7ef980667b8a9.png

And look at this one trying to kick me for playing zombie mode the normal way lmao

Then he started being sexually wierd in chat...

• Like 2

It's no secret that some users on microvolts are openly racist (against people who don't speak English). But hey, they haven't kicked me out of the game yet.

By the way;

Brazilians: They speak Portuguese

Portuguese: They speak Portuguese

Spaniards: They speak Spanish (lol)

Mexico, Peru, Chile, Argentina, blablala, (almost all of Latin America): They speak Spanish.

• Like 1