1. 1. Select the amount you have spent already :D

• 10โ‚ฌ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    • <30โ‚ฌ๐Ÿ™‚
    • <50โ‚ฌ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    • <100โ‚ฌ๐Ÿ˜จ
    • >100โ‚ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿคก

Hey everyone in the community,
I hope you are all have an amazing day!

I'm eager to learn about your investments in the game. Personally, I've spent only 10โ‚ฌ with the membership, receiving with only 14 spins๐Ÿฅถ:

-White Sea Wasp

-Samurai Legs (C.H.I.P)
-The purple bazooka in the bronze variant from the last seasonal items.

I'm genuinely curious to hear about your acquisitions and an approximate number of spins it took to land those items!

• Like 2

I really should have added an option for 200โ‚ฌ+ย ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

1 minute ago, vav said:

I really should have added an option for 200โ‚ฌ+ย ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

or 900+

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Flexouz said:

Ya.. kinda regret i spend 80% of that on the first stuff

You have just paid someone's monthly salary!

Thank you for keeping the game alive!ย ย 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, vav said:

You have just paid someone's monthly salary!

Thank you for keeping the game alive!ย ย 

It's more then that for romanian, that's like 2 sallaries worth on a minimal wage. I sepnt 200

I spent $100 so far thinking that you'd only ever get the 2x RT once, but no it seems you might get it for each option the first time you purchase it? The rates and prices of things need some adjusting personally before I spend more, and that sucks too because spinning the capsule is just as fun as it once was back in MVS. On paper spending $78.9 (if I recall correctly) on average before getting a 1 piece set like CHIP (my favorite cosmetic type), is kinda ridiculous, when in Surge I'd say it was probably $15-20...

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, Volt said:

I spent $100 so far thinking that you'd only ever get the 2x RT once, but no it seems you might get it for each option the first time you purchase it? The rates and prices of things need some adjusting personally before I spend more, and that sucks too because spinning the capsule is just as fun as it once was back in MVS. On paper spending $78.9 (if I recall correctly) on average before getting a 1 piece set like CHIP (my favorite cosmetic type), is kinda ridiculous, when in Surge I'd say it was probably $15-20...

Understandable, if the RT values are that low... Might as well wait for something you really want!

ย 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Volt said:

ย 

Yeah....CHIP hitting my wallet. I love that stinky cute robot ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I thought I spent alot until I saw a couple of post on here lol..

Edited by MushieMushie
  • Like 1

That's crazy holy moly...
I really should have added a second poll in the hundreds๐Ÿคช

ย 

16 minutes ago, mothman said:

how many duplicates do you guys have? having spent more than $500 i have loads.

ย 

hopefully the trade system is implemented soon.

None!
Only green commun weapons and cloths

95โ‚ฌ. I bought all the bundles up to the 50โ‚ฌ bundle including membership for the double charge. This has netted me:

• 3x parts from Elegant Pandora
  • 3x parts from Dark Summoner for Naomi
  • 3x School Hair for Naomi/Sophitia
  • 1x sword-looking Bazooka (dunno what it's called)
  • Tech Wear Special for Naomi (let's be real the RT funded the MP for this one)

Still have 1k RT left over and getting the 2k RT from the social media event soon, leaving me with 3k RT in total. I will save those 3k for some absolute bangers though - buying RT without double charge seems absolutely not worth it to me.

And even then I'd be more inclined to buy stuff from the shop than gamble it - it felt really bad not getting the parts I wanted for the majority of my money. I'm kind of over the gacha system for visual cosmetics only and feel not very inclined to gamble more due to having a cool looking full set including accessoiries for Naomi now.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Timorisu said:

95โ‚ฌ. I bought all the bundles up to the 50โ‚ฌ bundle including membership for the double charge. This has netted me:

• 3x parts from Elegant Pandora
  • 3x parts from Dark Summoner for Naomi
  • 3x School Hair for Naomi/Sophitia
  • 1x sword-looking Bazooka (dunno what it's called)
  • Tech Wear Special for Naomi (let's be real the RT funded the MP for this one)

Still have 1k RT left over and getting the 2k RT from the social media event soon, leaving me with 3k RT in total. I will save those 3k for some absolute bangers though - buying RT without double charge seems absolutely not worth it to me.

And even then I'd be more inclined to buy stuff from the shop than gamble it - it felt really bad not getting the parts I wanted for the majority of my money. I'm kind of over the gacha system for visual cosmetics only and feel not very inclined to gamble more due to having a cool looking full set including accessoiries for Naomi now.

Understandable, ngl, โ‚ฌ1 or even 50 cents for a spin doesn't look that good, especially if you play 15 hours a day. You can get pretty cool stuff from the MP capsule.

I spent 10$ and got Wake Robin. It was kinda lucky because it was first spin. Then i was trying to get Elegant on Pandora but not successfully :((

40/50โ‚ฌ i think and got 2 sea wasp, 1 white katana, herc hand and shoe, 1ย hummingbird, naomi demon hunter hand, shoe and acc and 1 of that shotguns that i dont remember the name now from the 1st capsules.. yeah i think thats it

ย 

And im just waiting on the socialevent 2k rt reward to spin more on demon hunter naomi to have full set

Edited by j0hNESY
23 hours ago, Flexouz said:

or 900+

Flex can you make a video explaining how to do the begginer achievement, the swapping one? Cause for some reason I can't seem to achieve it no matter how hard I try.

2 minutes ago, AceVentura said:

Flex can you make a video explaining how to do the begginer achievement, the swapping one? Cause for some reason I can't seem to achieve it no matter how hard I try.

Hey man, i got it randomly too when it used to be bugged even. So i have no idea what to do to get it..

• Sad 1