General Discussion

New Outfit,New Capsule ?

PattinumX

Capsule Gacha exclusive coming up on September 26th, I thought, why aren't there any spoilers in the video clip? Or any highlights? That makes people excited for Gacha Season Exusive. What day must we wait before there will be spoilers for various Outfits within the game? It makes people feel no desire to support things within the game. 🙁

The current season ends on the 26th, nobody said anything about a new season right after it. Would be nice though

Edited by Flexouz
11 hours ago, PattinumX said:

Capsule Gacha exclusive coming up on September 26th, I thought, why aren't there any spoilers in the video clip? Or any highlights? That makes people excited for Gacha Season Exusive. What day must we wait before there will be spoilers for various Outfits within the game? It makes people feel no desire to support things within the game. 🙁

I've been having the same thought since Microvolts' closure.

In the past, the Community got so excited about new updates, since they uploaded videos on YouTube, which were really well done.

Hopefully, the Company will start doing the same.

It looks really empty when you just read the patch note, or see a picture that reveals the newest outfit, weapons and such.

Yeah, there always used to be a trailer showcasing the new items which made the update look really cool and exciting.

Here are a few links (go on YT and copypaste after the /)

PIRATES VS NINJAS trailer: watch?v=dSu2grHNIs0

APEX PREDATORS trailer: watch?v=g5YpxmCEfGc

HEATWAVE trailer: watch?v=Wmz9gGh33HU

WINTER WARFARE trailer: watch?v=6KQcRm1Frno (My favourite one, I just love it ❤️)

2 minutes ago, Vallons said:

Yeah, there always used to be a trailer showcasing the new items which made the update look really cool and exciting.

WINTER WARFARE trailer: watch?v=6KQcRm1Frno (My favourite one, I just love it ❤️)

What a nostalgia!

My fav of those 4 is the kai set from predators what a badass set!

kai.png

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Vallons said:

omg these were soooo cool ! the halloween events where the cherry on the cake for me,  i swear. Literally loved the halloween accessories , weapons, hp drops, sets etc. 

• Like 2