General Discussion

Reviving the 'Nation Cup' Tournament: Seeking Input and Support

Marcosio

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about reorganizing the international tournament between countries, the 'Nation Cup', to give the competitive community a much-needed refresh. I've also considered implementing a registration fee starting from 1 euro. Additionally, I've just submitted a support ticket to ask for possible assistance regarding the prize pool. I've already reached out to a few players who have participated in the past, and they've expressed interest.

Here are some links related to the last tournament and how it went:

https://www.youtube.com/live/IDeJvTKlRfY?si=pGrEeeoHgOR9i7Tq (one of the livestreams)
https://toyheroes.net/board?nav=topic&topic=628 (forum post)

I'd like to know what you think, and if anyone would be interested in contributing with anything  (A good commentator? 😝), I would be grateful. I'm looking forward to receiving messages here and on Discord: Marcosio#8907

cup_stream.png

image_2023-09-23_153343929.png

image_2023-09-23_153353391.png

• Like 1

I like your idea, but i think its too early for something big like that. In my opinion smaller tournaments would be a better way to start. By doing that you're having a chance to build up a team who are able, motivated and experienced enough to host such a big tournament.

In the end if it isnt well organized, it will be really difficult to host such a big tournament again. So again, i really like the idea of that national cup, but i think its too early for that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Log1c said:

I like your idea, but i think its too early for something big like that. In my opinion smaller tournaments would be a better way to start. By doing that you're having a chance to build up a team who are able, motivated and experienced enough to host such a big tournament.

In the end if it isnt well organized, it will be really difficult to host such a big tournament again. So again, i really like the idea of that national cup, but i think its too early for that

I agree, it is a bit too early for a tournament that big. Upcoming updates and changes should be soon and that'd just bring more players in!

• Like 1