General Discussion

RT Capsule Luck Rates…

TrueChinos

So I just wanted to share my story on how i just spent a total of $95 of RT on this game and spent it all on the RT Capsule on the Chip Sets which are i think 0.33%. To me that is ridiculous that i just spent that much on the same exact capsule and i did not even win a single set. I am not much for saying i did it to myself but geez. 😭 Literally the entire RT that came with the $95 was spent on the Jimi,Awesome and tight capsule and NOTHING… So thats my story and i hope it happens to no one else ! 😫

• Sad 2

The reality is that the capsules which contain all the parts are less likely to give you anything.

The single set capsules have higher rates. Winning an Awsome with those capsules would have been easy in 3/7 spins (10%)

• Thanks 1

What they should have done is make sure to obtain an item every 20/30 draws for it to be profitable, because indeed the drop rate is much too low, knowing that these are sets that we found in stores a very long time ago but I think that since the game is F2P, they try to make the caps profitable by spending as much money as possible several times. 😉

• Sad 1

I got awsome in 2-3 spins. Every capsule gives out golden capsule in 2-3 when first time spinning them. After that the rates seems to be lower to get golden capsules drawn. Or is it just me? 😅

• Sad 1
50 minutes ago, KingDevour said:

I got awsome in 2-3 spins. Every capsule gives out golden capsule in 2-3 when first time spinning them. After that the rates seems to be lower to get golden capsules drawn. Or is it just me? 😅

No brother you just lucky, really lucky!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I just wish they'd implement the fallback mechanism MVS had. When spinning you filled a meter, and when that meter is filled you get a bonus capsule with increased odds. Would really make the business model seem less predatory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spent on mixed capsule = bye bye money, if you spent on the single set one the probability is quite high(10%). please check probability before spending your money.