General Discussion

We need more MP

Mahiro

As you know, apart from entertaining as the main objective, we must have a secondary objective in each game, something that motivates the player to spend time inside, many games provide a grinding system that includes experience and rewards, in this case, starting at level 100 The objective disappears, as it is more difficult to obtain MP, I really liked the system of sharing capsules that they implemented, being able to throw and search for more options is fun, however I go from level 120 and I go up on average one level every 2 days and that's why I only receive 300 mp and even if we assume that I complete the daily missions, the mp gain is still insufficient to at least roll once. It demotivates me not to be able to create capsules or to be able to shoot in the others, I am not asking that they give free shots, but that they give an alternative to feel that I am "winning" a real opportunity to be able to obtain something without having to resort to luck ๐Ÿ˜žย 

ย 

I know that the server has just been launched and many new things will come, but at this rate many people can be disappointed, especially those who are coming to this title for the first time.

ย 

An MP gain per time or game would be wonderful.

• Like 4

They need to rethink MP entirely, this is unsustainable and not player friendly in the slightest. In all honesty, they actually made the game pay to win slightly by being able to sell items you win via the RT capsule for MP. With MP being so rare, the limited capsule is basically going to be useless, and since players don't really receive MP for anything but daily missions and login rewards, there's no real reason to grind either. We need match MP rewards back.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Volt said:

They need to rethink MP entirely, this is unsustainable and not player friendly in the slightest. In all honesty, they actually made the game pay to win slightly by being able to sell items you win via the RT capsule for MP. With MP being so rare, the limited capsule is basically going to be useless, and since players don't really receive MP for anything but daily missions and login rewards, there's no real reason to grind either. We need match MP rewards back.

MP weapons should have been in the shop sold for MP, you can earn MP to collect. Now it's in the RT capsule. and the store has few options to buy

1 hour ago, Volt said:

Exactly, the amount of MP needed by the capsule and the store is very unbalanced in relation to the amount we earn by playing or completing missionsย ๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, Volt said:

ย 

They have this weird mindset of treating MP like another paid currency and not a free currency. That's why it feels like this super rare material you can only get through events or level grinding like any other mobile game that gives free gems or tokens. They need to rethink this as it's crippling the way we spend and hurts the free2play market of the game.

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

ย 

They have this weird mindset of treating MP like another paid currency and not a free currency. That's why it feels like this super rare material you can only get through events or level grinding like any other mobile game that gives free gems or tokens. They need to rethink this as it's crippling the way we spend and hurts the free2play market of the game.

The old MV also had many problems, MP was supposed to be earned through a battle, it was simplified by spinning RT capsules.
This new system may require others to deposit RT to receive MP.ย I still haven't seen the event as you said, this system is a mess and paralyzed with no answers

32 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

The old MV also had many problems, MP was supposed to be earned through a battle, it was simplified by spinning RT capsules.
This new system may require others to deposit RT to receive MP.ย I still haven't seen the event as you said, this system is a mess and paralyzed with no answers

ย 

It's a very predatory system, and I understand they would benefit from making it as such, but it's (unfortunately for them) not working as intended. Sure, you have people spending rt to get mp as well as parts, but it's making people turn to other methods such as buying hacked / bugged mp from outside sources.

pixel_lamb_sparkleย I like the game, but I also like to get rewards, playing for both things, and I like to customize my character.

ย 

The problem is the way you level up and finish a game, nothing rewards you in a good way, for example.

ย 

• The level in the first 100 goes up extremely fast and they give you 300MP per level.
  • Starting at level 100+ they still give you 300MP but you level up very slowly.

ย 

I think we need a middle ground if you are going to use this system, neither too easy nor too difficult.

ย 

It is also ugly to connect every day of the month/week to receive 10 MP.

We need 230 > 10 MP coins to throw 1 MP capsuleย ๐Ÿ’€

• The calendar gives you little MP (10 MP/100 MP)๐Ÿ’€
  • The daily connection gives few MP (10 MP/100 MP)๐Ÿ’€
  • Achievements give MP and some are buggy,ย (obviously the achievements are obtained 1 time).
  • Daily quests give little MP. 120 (140-170)
  • The weekly ones give 700 MP and take time. (I dont complain)

In short, when you run out of achievements, without what the weekly and daily missions give (because you have already completed them), you are left to depend on the level.

Taking everything else out, we need to go up 8 levels to open a MP capsule.ย :classic_dry:

• The worst of all is: Not getting MP for finishing a game is really sad.

ย 

I DO NOT SUPPORT other ILLEGAL methods to obtain MP/RT.

I love the game, I hope they fix it.ย glitter_heart

• Thanks 1

I agree with everything you said, it's really sad, I also like to customize my character, but I don't have any extra clothing for her, I spend all my time looking for capsules to see if any appear that with 4 shots I can give with my savings from MP can I get clothes for my Naomi (it's funny) because I doubt I will ever find ๐Ÿ˜ž

ย 

I hope they modify this soon, because otherwise they will lose many players.

ย 

-For some reason it won't let me quote your comment.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฃ -

Edited by Mahiro

I don't really know why playing matches don't reward ingame currency.. like in any other game you play..

ย 

It would be motivational to keep playing so you perhaps get some new cosmetic items you can play with!

ย 

Decreasing the limited Capsule price and increasing the variety in the MP Shop would be good with getting MP in matches.. something to play towards without it becoming p2w or smth.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Serphinious said:

I don't really know why playing matches don't reward ingame currency.. like in any other game you play..

ย 

It would be motivational to keep playing so you perhaps get some new cosmetic items you can play with!

ย 

Decreasing the limited Capsule price and increasing the variety in the MP Shop would be good with getting MP in matches.. something to play towards without it becoming p2w or smth.

Exactly, play a lot to win a lot, however with this system playing a lot gives you less and less, and honestly I am getting more discouraged every day, and it is a shame because it really is one of my favorite games

I think itโ€™s fine the way it is now except that they should add MP as a small reward after every match based on how you played that game.ย 

• Like 1
On 9/21/2023 at 10:25 PM, Mahiro said:

I agree with everything you said, it's really sad, I also like to customize my character, but I don't have any extra clothing for her, I spend all my time looking for capsules to see if any appear that with 4 shots I can give with my savings from MP can I get clothes for my Naomi (it's funny) because I doubt I will ever find ๐Ÿ˜ž

ย 

I hope they modify this soon, because otherwise they will lose many players.

ย 

-For some reason it won't let me quote your comment.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฃ -

ย 

I can't stand the fact that my character is butt naked, not really but yea lol. Then the MP clothes in the shops are so damn expensive and we can barely get MP playing the game. The MP caps are high too! I don't even understand how when you play RT caps the highest, correct me if I'm wrong, is 1,000 which is insane. MP, leveling, and item leveling are my least favorite in this game.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MushieMushie said:

ย 

I can't stand the fact that my character is butt naked, not really but yea lol. Then the MP clothes in the shops are so damn expensive and we can barely get MP playing the game. The MP caps are high too! I don't even understand how when you play RT caps the highest, correct me if I'm wrong, is 1,000 which is insane. MP, leveling, and item leveling are my least favorite in this game.

Exactly, I don't know if they expect you to create more accounts until luckily you get the clothes you're looking for? because I'm on level 123 and I have my Naomi naked hahaha