General Discussion

suggestion

emii

5 hours ago, Timorisu said:

Oh yeah let's collaborate with someone illegally using this game's IP, what a marvelous idea.

u mean u dnt support that? Crazy

TH seems to be just a pirated version of this game . I played and didn't see anyone, but it also bans players for nothing. Almost no events . has the same home page as the old MV, and launcher

Edited by QN_Khai
16 hours ago, emii said:
Propose cooperation with toyheroes developers
They made the game balance good and added many maps and modes

Yess let's collaborate with a game that runs illegally, great idea.... hell no, just... no.

Copy things they did? sure , thats not bad at all i would actually like that to be honest they added some good looking maps and stuff ( anything but the s.hitty op weapons with fire and stuff)

• Like 1

It's illegal, it's old, among other things that I won't name.

Maybe they have ideas for cosmetics or maps, good ones.

But it is better to give the current community the opportunity to publish their ideas regarding cosmetics or maps or whatever, maybe a workshop on Steam (I don't know, for the community to publish designs and +) and we should not detract from the work they are doing to make MicroVolts : Recharged (be known). But it's better not to put them together, let this MicroVolts start from 0.

Horror.

horror

Edited by Melu