General Discussion

Community gathering feedback

khalo0od100

Greetings fellow players and Microvolts Team,

Im going to keep this one short and simple, some things that really press me after these 9 days of playing. ( Please read the whole thing , it wasnt that short and simple i know 😄 )

1. The thing that bothers me the most.. parts and accessories in the shop - please just add all of them as they were in the old game, i really want to customize my characters however i want , right now its empty and it really limits your customization for whatever reason. Just add them back with MP ( maybe even the old ones that were with RT )

2.  The MP has major issues - simplest solution here is adding MP gains per room..make it half the value of exp , you gain 1k exp you gain 500 mp. Also buff the daily reward and the level up reward - now its simply not enough and i dont see the reason to anihilate the mp gains this much , we will just use it to spin at the capsule and customize characters  considering you cannot upgrade weapons to lvl 9 like in the past

3. Add the clan matches and clan icons visible in the game, it was in the game in the past, shouldn't to much of an issue. This can give us another reason to play until you guys add the ranked system in the game.

4. Levels - now.. this has been a topic of major discussion and the majority of people are dissapointed by this, i also dont quite understand the perspective of making unlimited levels ( i guess you guys see it as a reason to play - which is a bit wrong imo ) but i have an idea in my head which for me makes sense. Cap the max level to 250 and implement the " reborn system " , so you get to 250 , then you reset to lvl 1 and you get stuff. Lets say, first reborn you get a unique set, second reborn you get a god weapon maybe? you get the idea. This way you get your unlimited levels wish, we get rewards and a reason to play and you might also have the opportunity to add the god weapons and rare stuff in the game. Also this would require nicer level icons.. with the current ones i honestly at times cannot tell if someone is level 20 or 120.

5. Another thing that its driving me mad is the spawn shield - its the most annoying thing in the game ,  i beg you to lower the duration of it - if its 3 seconds just lower it to 1.5 or 2.

6. Ammo&health drops - make them drop on player death not spawn on fixed spots - its annoying, people spawn and take them for no reason and having them drop per death gave the game more fluidity imo.

7. The spawns on some maps are a bit odd , not sure if you modified them or not but the initial ones in the old game were better

8. Add the glow and the other effects to weapons and increase the level up for them - make it either 3 or 5 levels evolution , the effects were very nice

9. Slightly nerf the MG.

This is it fellas, i think these suggestions are pretty easy to be done and IMO its what we need now. If you guys think i missed something or im wrong please feel free to reply below.

Note:  i am very well aware the game is been out for 9 days and things cannot be done instantly, and i really appreciate the patches and maintanances you already done, but i think you still need to move fast because we can already see the numbers going down.

Edited by khalo0od100
  • Like 1

Now talking like a normal person:

I agree with you in every point, the only thing is the level i really wanted the old level icons and system.

MG need to be SUPER nerfed, spawns shields are the most annoying thing in game.

The MP part already everyone talked about that and they are doing nothing or at least show that cus we don't have any word from them..

Just wait, wait and wait a little more...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Now talking like a normal person:

I agree with you in every point, the only thing is the level i really wanted the old level icons and system.

MG need to be SUPER nerfed, spawns shields are the most annoying thing in game.

The MP part already everyone talked about that and they are doing nothing or at least show that cus we don't have any word from them..

Just wait, wait and wait a little more...

Yeah.. i really wanted to old level icons and system aswell... but even if they want this faster leveling system, i still think the old icons would fit in a reborn system, they just need to adjust new ones a little bit after level 100.. the things i would give to be able to reach level 40 to 50 with the old icons again... ahhhhh 🤣 and on top of that to be able to do it over and over again?? take my money and leave 🤣

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

Yeah.. i really wanted to old level icons and system aswell... but even if they want this faster leveling system, i still think the old icons would fit in a reborn system, they just need to adjust new ones a little bit after level 100.. the things i would give to be able to reach level 40 to 50 with the old icons again... ahhhhh 🤣 and on top of that to be able to do it over and over again?? take my money and leave 🤣

The only problem is that most of us say the same thing but seems that they don't even read their own forum tbh...

I'm just waiting on clan icon and cw's so i have some reason to play the game..

44 minutes ago, Fryzas said:

there is a megathread feedback post already, why do you think we need another one?

Because i didnt see everything ive written here in that post? 🤔

3 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

Because i didnt see everything ive written here in that post? 🤔

I think they meant you could have replied there instead.

• Like 2