General Discussion

Hey microvolts support

amit

ik ur very bust at what ur doing for the game but respond please Hi, I submitted a request for a content creator, it's been a week, and no one has gotten back to me, can you please let me know what's going on with it, it's very important to me, I want to expand our community to make it huge, I also opened a TICKET and there was no answer, so please, At least just an answer so I know what's going on

There's also mod applications which should take priority considering how toxic people have been being. Regardless they'll have to review them one by one so it'll take some time. Granted, it HAS been abit and they've been delaying for quite some time now. So I'm abit conflicted but hopefully we get mods and creators appointed before the next major seasonal update, otherwise things will only get worse as time passes and nothing is done.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

There's also mod applications which should take priority considering how toxic people have been being. Regardless they'll have to review them one by one so it'll take some time. Granted, it HAS been abit and they've been delaying for quite some time now. So I'm abit conflicted but hopefully we get mods and creators appointed before the next major seasonal update, otherwise things will only get worse as time passes and nothing is done.

Did you apply to be a mod? Been meaning to ask whos applied considering whats been unfolding recently

42 minutes ago, BioWarz said:

Did you apply to be a mod? Been meaning to ask whos applied considering whats been unfolding recently

I did yes, but I'm worried about all the people who don't care about helping and applied just for the rt. The devs disclosing the rt amounts made this situation more tedious than it ever needed to be when there's quite a handful of us who've been trying to reach out for awhile and nothing's still been done.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I did yes, but I'm worried about all the people who don't care about helping and applied just for the rt. The devs disclosing the rt amounts made this situation more tedious than it ever needed to be when there's quite a handful of us who've been trying to reach out for awhile and nothing's still been done.

There is nothing you should be worried about, due to the fact that every moderator's work will be analyzed by the staff.

Therefore, if a moderator results incompetent, the staff will take appropriate actions in order to fix the issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Thats good to hear youve applied at least. I saw earlier on the discord #fan_contents that somebody was accepted to be a creator so it looks like they are reviewing some of the applicants at least

2 hours ago, amit said:

ik ur very bust at what ur doing for the game but respond please Hi, I submitted a request for a content creator, it's been a week, and no one has gotten back to me, can you please let me know what's going on with it, it's very important to me, I want to expand our community to make it huge, I also opened a TICKET and there was no answer, so please, At least just an answer so I know what's going on

I waitted 6 DAYS, 6 DAYS to get a answer to a titcket that basically was by other words: it's own your problem.

i think its taking them so long to respond as i can see the game has keep on losing players in the first day was 3.5k players now its  800 per day

They're actually responding to random people so it's going to be a complete game of luck whoever becomes mod, this is confirmed.I assume the same will apply to content creators now.

Edited by Tanooki
5 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I just wish they would've kept silence about rewarding whoever applied. This way we just have to hope that people who actually care about the game, are choosen.