General Discussion

My issues with this game

Barky

This may be another crying thread but I dont care honestly.

LEVELS:

They are meaningless, infinite levels are not as entertaining than 1-100. It just makes this game grindy and without the iconic symbols pretty much boring.

CLANS:

useless rn, but I guess I dont have to add much here.

MP:

MP is more worth than in RT. You cant earn it effeciently except you buy RT and sell out your dubes. So the MP is nothing more than RT+ which you have to pay even more if you want actually MP related stuff.

GAME MODES:

Wheres arms race?

WEAPONS:

The balancing is not as good as you guys think. I mean who uses the shotgun with 5 Bullets, they should all be playable.

Damage Sniper should one shot tanks.

TANK/SPEED:

Tank is Meta. Hybrid is also aight but its kinda a hell for speed players.

PLAYERBASE:

This game is NOT beginner friendly. How should this game grow if new players quit after one game? We need seperate servers or matchmaking to solve this problem.

REWARDS:

I am still missing rewards like my level 100 thingy there. Do we get it or not- I got no clue.

CONTENT:

This game need more content than the basic stuff? PVE would be cool, it would also fit the setting. CO OP Boss mode was fun, maybe something in this direction to keep the playerbase entertained.

REAL EVENT:

An Event to put a game on wishlist? Come on give us something exciting.

COMMUNICATION:

Are the devs even try to talk with us? All critics are unheared, please dont do the same problems MVS had. We all try to make this game a succsess, the admins should be more in touch with us.

• Like 1

I will just give my part to each of your complains so far.

Levels:

They at least added the MP rewards for now, so you can at the very miminum aquire some MP that way now. However, the lack of originality and plain looks of the icons, makes it not as enjoyable to grind levels. I personally would have prefered a different level-system, but it is what it is now.

Clans:

Right now there's not much going on, but it's definitely getting implemented at some point. To me the game pretty much still feels like it's in a very open beta phase right now, and they will bring features one after another.

MP:

As there is hardly anything you can do with the MP right now anyway, I don't find this point as valid. Yes, I know there is the limited capsule, but you will hardly use any MP for anything else. I do however wish they would still add that we gain MP by playing, not just by simply leveling up or selling items that we receive via RT capsule. I suppose the dailies are another thing, most of them are a little weird in the way they describe the task that you have to do.

Part options, tank and speed:

It was clear that tank will be the meta. However, I am pretty satisfied with the options of parts. Melee players will still play with speed only for the most cases. Even the biggest tank can get one shot with a Type-C melee hit on power. But I suppose, as for all weapons, adding more speed to the Type-A melee would make a slight difference for full speed players. There's no more bullet or explosive armor in the game, so tank will for the most cases, win against speed, those are just facts. It's hard to balance that. 

Playerbase:

I personally think that they should ask people who create new accounts, if they have prior experience with the game or not (MicroVolts Surge, ToyHeroes, anything in that sense). Based on a quick review of the answer provided, they should make a beginner server that is only available until, let's say level 80. Anyone who reaches level 80+ will have gained some game experience and can't be considered new to the game anymore in my opinion. But yes, people could technically lie about it and enter those servers as well. Maybe adding another requirement for these servers might be, that if after level 40, you have a 2.00 KDA or better, you automatically get appointed into the more experienced servers.

Rewards:

They will mostlikely give you the item back, it's just bugged at the moment. Patience will help here.

Content:

PvE is a little far fetched in my eyes, since the current AI-Mode is basically not worth mentioning, the AI are terrible and no challenge to anyone. However, Boss Battle is another story, they will add it at some point, they just don't wanna use all their arsenal right of the bat. I'd rather have them fix the boss mode first so that it doesn't contain all of these glitches and bugs that occured in MVS, before releasing it.

Real Event:

Sadly some players can't be pleased even with free stuff. They will mostlikely start events sooner or later after appointing Moderators who could help host these events in game or on the official discord.

Communication:

I agree that they could reach out more to us, but they are currently fixing bugs (Even if small ones) and focus on stabilising the servers. I am sure once we get out of this current phase, we'll be getting more information.

Kind regards, ZuYu