General Discussion

Vote kick system needs to change...

AsunaYume

How many times are we playing the game and get kicked by the enemy team for no reason or for just being good...

To me and to some of my friends it happens at least once a day.

The kicking system right now makes no sense, because the enemy team can literally be losing and just kick the best player from the oposing team and start winning... 

My suggestion is to make the vote kick system restrict the votes just for the teammates, for them to be able to kick a player that as valid reasons to be kicked.

What do you think about this topic?

I think the votes would be fair, voting by only our teammates

It really happens Many Times to people get kicked just because they're Better than the Enemy team

And they just vote that person and gets kicked which is unfair because just by playing Better is not a valid reason to get kicked

• Like 1

Yo,

The Kick System has always been broken, let alone the Kick Protects that should've never existed. Its quite tricky to create a fair and balanced system since it mostly revolves around how the community behaves as a whole. Yes, it would make things easier to simply limit the initiation of a kick through votes from teammates, but it can backfire quite easily at the same time since it is bound to a Team vs Team environment. It wouldn't work the same in Free For All. Nonetheless, I agree with the idea.

• Like 1

I think that the kick system has never been used for the purpose it was created.

Behind any vote, there has never been a further investigation from the support team, which led to people abusing it, let me explain it.

Technically the vote system is good, but it's not used as it should.

Usually players use it to kick good players from the room, probabily for envy or other unnecessary reasons, therefore i believe that the staff should give a different and deeper importance to the vote, making the players liable of their actions.

New System: You can start a vote as you normally do but under a few more conditions and responsabilities:

a) Inappropriate language: You write the timestamp and the words used  and the support team checks the chat logs, if the staff finds evidence about it, will proceed towards the reported player.

b) Using of glitches: You upload a screenshot or a video to the support team, and they will proceed taking actions towards the reported player.

c) Using cheats: You upload any form of evidence to the support team, and they will proceed taking actions towards the reported player.

d) Disturbing other players: You upload any form of evidence to the support team, and they will proceed taking actions towards the reported player.

Q: What's the difference between this and the older system?

A: This time the votes are analized by the staff team, and if the votes are not confirmed by the staff e.g. ( no evidence uploaded ) actions will be taken towards the players that started the votes, vice versa according to the importance of the votes, the staff might redeem the players to encourage them in using it for the correct purpose.

Q: What is the target of this new system?

A: The target is demotivate players from abusing the vote, because if they will, there will be consequences, but at the same time encouraging people using it for the purpose it has been created.

53 minutes ago, Davi said:

I think that the kick system has never been used for the purpose it was created.

Behind any vote, there has never been a further investigation from the support team, which led to people abusing it, let me explain it.

Technically the vote system is good, but it's not used as it should.

Usually players use it to kick good players from the room, probabily for envy or other unnecessary reasons, therefore i believe that the staff should give a different and deeper importance to the vote, making the players liable of their actions.

New System: You can start a vote as you normally do but under a few more conditions and responsabilities:

a) Inappropriate language: You write the timestamp and the words used  and the support team checks the chat logs, if the staff finds evidence about it, will proceed towards the reported player.

b) Using of glitches: You upload a screenshot or a video to the support team, and they will proceed taking actions towards the reported player.

c) Using cheats: You upload any form of evidence to the support team, and they will proceed taking actions towards the reported player.

d) Disturbing other players: You upload any form of evidence to the support team, and they will proceed taking actions towards the reported player.

Q: What's the difference between this and the older system?

A: This time the votes are analized by the staff team, and if the votes are not confirmed by the staff e.g. ( no evidence uploaded ) actions will be taken towards the players that started the votes, vice versa according to the importance of the votes, the staff might redeem the players to encourage them in using it for the correct purpose.

Q: What is the target of this new system?

A: The target is demotivate players from abusing the vote, because if they will, there will be consequences, but at the same time encouraging people using it for the purpose it has been created.

Or would it be better for the video evidence to be implemented into the game? When a player reports another player the video will start right then along with a timestamp and the reason. It will record until the game is finish. I have seen this done in some games. The only problem is someone or a group in the company have to sit there and review the videos and idk how many people they have on their team.

And if the player keeps abusing the voting system they should be punish as well, like a month ban from voting. So... 3 unnecessary= 1 month ban...then if they end up getting 3 month bans= 1 year ban... idk lol..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah... it's getting to the point where I can't really play anymore. I get kicked like 1/3 matches, can't play with my friends because I get kick banned from the lobbies they're in, NA doesn't have much of a variety of matches anyways... It's a shame.

Completely agreed with this topic. I'm actually sick for being kicked out of Free For All's just because i'm recording a montage for youtube, and they make fun of destroying my clips.

And when i get around 17/18 kills they kick me out to get advantage. 

This makes sense, and what Davi wrotes it's literally the best.

• Like 1

As long as you are still the owner of the room, you have the right to kick players , i just want the MV to have the feature of re-entering the match from the beginning

Edited by QN_Khai

A simple solution would be, having an option after getting kicked to report the case to the support with the gameplay being sent as proof.
Each reason that's able to be selected as a reason to kick, could be proven with the gameplay. The question is just if they have the time and will power to check all these reports, that's gonna be a lotta lot, on  a daily base. False kicking should be punished so people learn from it.