General Discussion

Deleting duplicate rare items for mp?

ItsJay

Hey yall so besically i got alot of duplicates sadly 

i got 9 black wedding legging 3 white wedding shoes 2 white wedding gloves 3 white wedding leggings and some more 

the question is are we gonna see a trade system ? should i sell them for mp cuz mp is hella hard to farm ?

4 minutes ago, ItsJay said:

i got 9 black wedding legging 3 white wedding shoes 2 white wedding gloves 3 white wedding leggings and some more 

the question is are we gonna see a trade system ? should i sell them for mp cuz mp is hella hard to farm ?

Heya,
Me personally i would just keep them. They do not give you that much MP anyways.. who know's if and when trade's gonna be available, you know?

26 minutes ago, OnikaMaraj said:

. who know's if and when trade's gonna be available, you know?

Long time ago the MV team replied to one of my discussion posts asking if there will be a steam market/trading system and they said No, they are not planning to implement any form of trading/selling for MVR. That was a year ago, perchance they could change their mind. But based off the information I recall, they wont.

15 minutes ago, BioWarz said:

Long time ago the MV team replied to one of my discussion posts asking if there will be a steam market/trading system and they said No, they are not planning to implement any form of trading/selling for MVR. That was a year ago, perchance they could change their mind. But based off the information I recall, they wont.

Hmm, i see.
But looking at how the community reacts to not having trade, there's a high chance that will change in the future.
Then of course, how far into the future would be another question.. haha.

5 minutes ago, OnikaMaraj said:

Hmm, i see.
But looking at how the community reacts to not having trade, there's a high chance that will change in the future.

I'm also keeping them 'just in case'. What we could also ask for is this system where if you put 3 rares into a machine. you get 1 random rare out of it from the same set category 😮

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, OnikaMaraj said:

Hmm, i see.

Well haha, we've all seen how the MV team has reacted to the hundreds of comments, suggestions and complaints we've made (complete radio silence). It's hopeful, and I always like to stay optimistic, but I'm doubtful

1 minute ago, Flexouz said:

I'm also keeping them 'just in case'. What we could also ask for is this system where if you put 3 rares into a machine. you get 1 random rare out of it from the same set category 😮

Thats a great idea, I like that

41 minutes ago, BioWarz said:

Well haha, we've all seen how the MV team has reacted to the hundreds of comments, suggestions and complaints we've made (complete radio silence). It's hopeful, and I always like to stay optimistic, but I'm doubtful

Thats a great idea, I like that

Don't steal it now! haha

I would save dupes, I am going to on this version of Microvolts. I remember specifically in Surge there was an early announcement about there never being any form of trading implemented into the game, however years later after Surge it was released. I am not sure what they said on THO but it was implemented there as well. 

One telling factor I have noticed that if you right click a name on your friends list, the empty box that sometimes shows up on the bottom is for trade requests. If you click it, it says some type of error message related to trading. Makes me think they WILL implement to this version.

On 9/15/2023 at 10:08 AM, Flexouz said:

Genshin artifact moment.

11 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

I've played genshin but never knew about this artifact thing huh

Yeah they added a new-ish feature that let's you insert 3 artifacts to create 1 of a certain category you pick now. Makes the grind alot more tolerable. Gotta find it in the crafting table, it's good stuff.

On 9/15/2023 at 4:12 PM, ItsJay said:

We were once told there won't be an official discord server. Now we have one so don't delete the mentioned parts.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Yeah they added a new-ish feature that let's you insert 3 artifacts to create 1 of a certain category you pick now. Makes the grind alot more tolerable. Gotta find it in the crafting table, it's good stuff.

Oh that sounds wonderful, if trade really doesn't come here we should try and get that 😄

• Like 1
On 9/15/2023 at 4:08 PM, Flexouz said:

My guy wants to trade in all his knox herc boots 🙃

On 9/15/2023 at 9:12 AM, ItsJay said:

Currently, there's no plans to add a trade system. Although, it'd be best to hold onto them in case they change the MP you receive for selling items, which they should probably do. 

pixel_lamb_sparkle

I recommend that if they are RT items, do not sell them for anything.

Apparently they will not implement a trading system, (maybe not for now).

What you could do is save them and have 3 sets that have the 3 different stats that are currently in the game (tuning).

Let's hope they establish a trading system.

If they are aware of the community, they provide more ways to obtain MP and that the amount is not 10MP or 100MP.

Greetings. glitter_heart