General Discussion

Problem signing in to website with Steam account

Makkuro

Are you having trouble signing in on website with Steam account?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you having trouble signing in on website with Steam account?

• yes
    • no

Hello, 

I have been having some trouble  signing in to the website with Steam, to do event.

When I try to login at the top right corner of the website, I am redirected to steam login page as expected, click on "sign in" and I just get redirected back to Masangsoft-Microvolts website, not signed in.

The button saying "Sign in through Steam" is still there and I am unable to participate in the social media event.

I have noticed that a lot of people also have this issue, and we didn't get a solution yet.

What I tried to do:

- Using incognito tab and clearing browser data

- Using completely different browser and device, including a different computer and my phone

- Removing steam authenticator

I also tried using another steam account and it worked just fine, but unable to do so on my main account. Very strange but just want to get some help, and participate in the event, among many other players that have the same issue.

Compare your Steam account settings between the account that is not working and the account that is working.

Maybe some setting is causing this issue.

13 hours ago, NULLYUKI said:

Compare your Steam account settings between the account that is not working and the account that is working.

Maybe some setting is causing this issue.

They are exactly the same, very strange problem

Hi there,

Indeed, this issue haunts a lot of people within the community, from what I've diagnosed it is mostly on their end. I'm unsure what's causing this, it could very well be the country you're in that's restricted from participating - although that's a wild guess in itself. There isn't much to do as of now other than contact Customer Support. I hope this helps.