General Discussion

Just give us an update tomorrow for level system and level rewards MasangGames, please!

j0hNESY

We are all waiting for an update but this silence from the team when we already said a lot it's kinda worrying...

I really hope they are reading all our posts, topics and suggestions to implement in game asap.

The game have a lot of issues rightnow that need to be solved faster than everything else because players are already living the game and like this we will not be able to expand oour community to new players that don't have nothing to grind and don't understand the potential of the game like the old players do.

Please Leo, MasangGames or whoever is going to update the game: do it faster, talk with us, update us with what you think and what you guys want to do.

I think one of the most important updates rn is the level system, is what make us grind yours, kill and game to achieve a certain level, good level up rewards.

We are your community, the players who can take this game to the moon, to another level so do it with us!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm reposting this image, it's not mine.

Hope they will update asap the icosn, they are ugly now, probably the worst icons i ever seen in MV games.

Reposted an image that i saw with the old icons and some different design to.

image.thumb.png.a522cb36e52972c1ae02bd3474ac0203.png

• Sad 1

"Hi everyone,
We would like to inform you that we have an unscheduled maintenance.

[Date]
September 15 06:00 UTC

[Downtime]
September 14 22:00 - 00:00 PST
September 15 01:00 - 03:00 EST
September 15 07:00 - 09:00 CET
September 15 15:00 - 17:00 JST

[Duration]
Approximately 2 hours

[Purpose]
Server stabilization"

Hope its server stabilization to prepare the servers and game for and early update before the weekend.

"New Features Added MP rewards for level achievement after 101 level

- Unreceived MP rewards after 101 level will be sent to your mailbox all at once
- Rewards will be set to show off your level achievement for every 100 levels (200 lv, 300 lv, 400 lv, etc.)
- Currently, level is set upto 1000, but it will be extended infinitelyChangesModified Level EXP requirements to increase gradually from Lv.101 to 200

Bug Fixes

Fixed server crash issueFixed a bug with C.H.I.P's profile icon

- Equipped TECHWEAR Face, Hair didn't show on profile iconFixed a bug that did not achieve [Parts Tuning] achievements for set items"

That's all...

4 minutes ago, Rolk said:

"New Features Added MP rewards for level achievement after 101 level

- Unreceived MP rewards after 101 level will be sent to your mailbox all at once
- Rewards will be set to show off your level achievement for every 100 levels (200 lv, 300 lv, 400 lv, etc.)
- Currently, level is set upto 1000, but it will be extended infinitelyChangesModified Level EXP requirements to increase gradually from Lv.101 to 200

Bug Fixes

Fixed server crash issueFixed a bug with C.H.I.P's profile icon

- Equipped TECHWEAR Face, Hair didn't show on profile iconFixed a bug that did not achieve [Parts Tuning] achievements for set items"

That's all...

Seems that they don«t even open their forum to see what player have to say... 

I know that updates can take some time but atleast they could talk with us.

This changes just show that they don't even think to change the level system and this super ugly icons... sad for that.

Hope at least they fint cool icons to give us until level 1000. 😐

• Sad 1

These old icons were soo sooo good... especially the ones from the 2nd pic....
They could have just adjusted these.. infinte level sounds a bit dumb to me but hey.. their choice i guess

We would have been better off with the "reborn system" after lets say lvl 105 or 110... instead of infinite level and ugly level icons lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, khalo0od100 said:

These old icons were soo sooo good... especially the ones from the 2nd pic....
They could have just adjusted these.. infinte level sounds a bit dumb to me but hey.. their choice i guess

We would have been better off with the "reborn system" after lets say lvl 105 or 110... instead of infinite level and ugly level icons lol

Totally agree. Old icon are iconic they cant be replace just because...

Reborn system or prestige would be a great add with the old MV icon.

Lets see in the future what they will do.

• Like 1