General Discussion

fix . news

jambomj26

when you guys will fix the bugs in the whole game and make new mp system and lvl and way to uprage the wps in lvl9 and add hp sitinggs in rooms and lower the range for melees and add rumpus wars from TOYHEROES alot of people want it and add clan wars again and new lvl icons and server in discord for Suggestions and new mods in-game 

We know that you guys are making a great effort. Good luck

We've got to be patient, the game just released. I hope they are open to making a lot of changes, especially to pricing of items and distribution of MP, that's my biggest issue right now. They're very set on keeping the upgrading system at one level, because it's no longer an upgrading system. It's a stat choice system to prevent the pay-to-win issues that the upgrading system caused. They don't have Rumpus Wars as a map, that was made by the community, so they'd have to make it on their own or something similar, I think they can do a lot better.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, jambomj26 said:
when you guys will fix the bugs in the whole game and make new mp system and lvl and way to uprage the wps in lvl9 and add hp sitinggs in rooms and lower the range for melees and add rumpus wars from TOYHEROES alot of people want it and add clan wars again and new lvl icons and server in discord for Suggestions and new mods in-game 

We know that you guys are making a great effort. Good luck

Sure this year all of the old stuff should be added.

I guess they are still testing the stability of the game

• Like 1