General Discussion

It's time to do something

MrStreeet

Hello everyone MicroVolts Community (and GM/Admins I wish tho)

First of all, I want to start this topic saying that I don't know how long I'm gonna take to finish it, since it's gonna be a long post to give my POV about the game, the ideas that I read from other posts, my ideas and how I see the game in the future.

MicroVolts has been a good game since the release, a lot of players started to playing it by caming from out of nowhere, having a very loyal community and active players since the day of today, because, if I need to do a question to everyone, I will ask you... For how long had you been playing MicroVolts? Probably you gonna answer since the 1st game, or maybe Surge since was the most famous version for the Steam release, but well, those years are done, now we are in 2023 and the vision of the game is, MasangSoft has all the power to revive or killing the game (once again).

We are not feeling heard, we are desperate for big changes in the game, but as far I see, everything is going to be sooooo slowsly to upgrade it, let me explain.

It took 7 years to release it again, and what are the new features? Lets make a recap:

• No P2W System

Actually this one is really really nice, finally there's a balance between F2P and Paid players, now it's only skins, which looks nice in the way of everyone is the same, but it's quite of boring in the way that ALL GUNS ARE THE SAME, but, they added the cool feature of making it less boring by adding the next feature:

• A, B, C, D Type in Guns

A.m.a.z.i.n.g, I cannot describe how this idea is probably one of the best ones that they had to have differences between guns, making the gachapon more interesting in the way that if you want a shotgun type B with a certain skin, but you get a type C, you will continue gambling, making something else to do in the game.

• New Level System

Well... Better not to talk about this.

• Daily/Weekly Quests

Super good idea, but IMO, needs more rewards at leats, and a better GUI, I want to see the progress of my quests in a match aswell and not waiting till the end of it to check it out.

• New Upgrading System

Only 1 level of upgrading, well... Super cheap prices (in MP in battery it's actually a knife in the back) and nothing too much special, we lost the feeling of grinding to upgrade the weapons/body parts, and the best thing, the glowing in those, making them to look you like a super pro (even if you are not).

• New Level Icons

• New Daily Rewards System

10 MP per Day!

• New Leveling Rewards System

HAHAHAHAHAH

• New Membership System

Super nice idea, but, needs more benefits in my opinion.