General Discussion

GM/DEVS PLEASE READ

Famitsu

Hi, don't know where to start from, and feels kinda useless to write all those things. well because it's probably is but anyway.

Reuploading my comment as a post since it vanished pretty fast anyway.

I see people complaining and saying that MV got worse has place to be because that's the truth and well, that opinion is very legit,

You can keep defending and sugar coating everything but this is sad truth for many, they had PLENTY of time to update things, change, add, POLISH at very least,

to make game feel at least a little bit fresh and make us feel that well, they actually did try to come up with something.

So I'm asking you to stop saying of they just released it few days ago and it's still fresh and we gotta wait for updates, oh hell no. We know how it was with MVS

They couldn't even patch up bugs that were known.. hmm... even before Surge maybe? or after Surge was released, There is a big list of those and yall know them so there is no need to write them down. but instead of actually doing something necessary we got - MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!! HELL YEA!

We had many beta tests, people were sending feedbacks to dev team and what we have here? a version that is even worse than Surge lol. 

I'm that kind of person that my eyes needs to be pleased and looking at little simple things (icons miss placed, bad image quality) can make me disappointed real quick.

Looking at the things we've got since it's a Launch Version already, welp... it seems like they launched open beta version 4.0?

It just makes me wonder, who on earth, by looking at the state of the game that it is now said - well, I think this game is good to go? Who?

what difference it's gonna make from making feedback threads while game was in beta and that it's actually released now?

we already have over 5300+ posts on forum and what did they change? icons? made weird change to weapons? ( there is a post where ChillyCapy explained what kind of weapon balance we had. 

• ( Mimic: fastest option but lacks in power;
  • Pound: balanced option;
  • Pocket Rocket: powerful option, but lacks in firing rate and ammo; ) I even forgot about it, made me tear up to actually remember it. I don't understand why they had to make all those ABCD types. Actually made me think about times where characters had to be bought too *O* damn that was kinda cool

Anyway, so they changed level icons although people asked to bring ORIGINAL icons back, although big thanks that they changed them at all. (what i saw in beta was a disaster, didn't feel like toy game at, more like military style game)

We didn't ask for that unnecessary change because original icons fit PERFECTLY, and instead of actually listening to the community, they changed things that nobody asked them to.

p.s devs need to change them asap + update steam screenshots so that it wouldn't be so random after a while.

2. They state that this version of game ain't P2W, but well, then it simply became P2notstaywithbasiccosmeticsandweapons (pssst, my default weapon does same damage like the ones u spent your 100$ to get XD well as they said only fingers matter)

Sorry, back to the topic,

You can't get MP from anywhere, yea you can level up and do some missions (not talking about daily sign-in rewards like 10 MP), just donate because there is no other way.

3. Shop looks pretty empty, why not to add some very old parts to the shop and make them mp/rt while adding new and fresh stuff to capsule (also with every capsule set release they can add new shop parts, add boxes that contain random parts for bigger MP price) also to make it more interesting to grind it, they could add feature to the shop that some weapons and parts could be unlocked by leveling up.

4. again, UI is a mess. is it so difficult to look at early versions of MV that made it so comfortable and user-friendly to use?

5. Maintenance, first patch note that was issued was about replay system. cmon, guys u have more important things to fix (for example, i haven't seen my 20,40,60,80,100 level rewards + is it more difficult to fix than bugs in replay system? xD) and let us know that you heard us and in my opinion that it would make players feel heard if they atleast announce that they are aware of the (list) of issues and they will be patched in upcoming updates. (only in our dreams)

6. Clan - make clan creation as an in-game feature too. 

where are new dioramas? new loading screen for league matches? ranked mode? what are those? did anyone see these? test them? or was it just for hype?

*IDEA* good addition would be if for every maintenance, we'd receive a gift, like box with 1500-2000 MP 

*IDEA* create an icon that says CLAN and make it unlockable on lvl 25 - 30 with clan list for people to browse and enlist and clan achievements, missions would be nice addition too.

*IDEA* make capsule and limited capsule also unlockable from level 15 - 20

*IDEA* bring back tokens and token capsule (which could contain legacy or limited edition parts) and the way to achieve them would be from daily missions 1 per day and daily sign-in for example on 7-14-21-28 day

*that's it for now, got tired, might add something later ^^*

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Bro is spittin’ facts right there, when I was talking on the discord telling people that we need updates they all told me that its too early and its normal to wait 2 more weeks.

Bro, this game its full of bugs, errors and disappointing that we needed the update in the first hours. 
Every match feels like the same, hitting someone with 3 rockets of bazooka, 2 nades and a mag of riffle just to kill him ain’t normal, where is the balance? Feels like an eternity to kill someone, not to mention if they are tank (i have nothing bad to say about tank players but the weapons are too weak man). 
I spent 5k rt on some capsule to get nothing, bro, not even to mention that I didn’t received the membership because why tf should i get something i deserve in this game. 
Also, why tf all the weapons in the shop have the same stats but the hotdog grenades are the only ones with lower stats?

In conclusion I agree with everything you said man, its not normal for us the players to wait in silence. Ohhh, i forgot they fixed the replay thing, I’m really really glad we can rewatch the zombie games while waiting the big stuff.

But guys, remember this: If we waited 7 years to release this sh*t, we have to wait 7 more month to fix the minor bugs. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Koenigsegg said:

But guys, remember this: If we waited 7 years to release this sh*t, we have to wait 7 more month to fix the minor bugs. 

Sorry man, it won't be fixed at all. Unless Masang Soft is preparing to surprise us, because I'm sceptical than I ever was.

Hope it won't be late because on launch they had more than 3k players and now it's less than 2k....

My heart just aches that this is happening to our childhood game, and there is no more companies that would put money aside and actually put their hearts in. 

(Literally just hire me for FREE and I will do my best at fixing this game or watching forum and contacting devs and bringing back news lmao)

Another thing about damage it's 50/50 for me, because if it takes you a bit longer to kill someone, it might be challenging and fun at some point which will make you also wanna practice more on your skills, it ain't much fun for me when everyone just 1hit kill me

also, with having 1000hp I think it would be easier to navigate and balance. ( there has to be a way out )

p.s. My opinion, they should start using numerology for patch notes instead of dates.

• Like 2

Also, the website could look more friendly like old one used to or even toy heroes. Dude, they even have a marketplace with players items and description with what they want in exchange. 🤯🤯

I feel ignored as a player, and as a part of community (like in the latest 3 years of microvolts surge). Ok, fix issues need time, but this "no comment" from GMs makes me really upset, not a single message to announce that they are really working on that (100 match and you are lvl 100, no MP from lvl 100+, lvl badges that sucks hard (feeling like a jokes to me). Only apologize messages for the server issue... or announcemet for server maintenence. COME ON... I think we will see a different announce around the 9/10th of october, when those events and capsules ends, and HOPEFULLY not only to present new capsule sets...

Last but not least, Sorry for my english, i'm italian and now theres a pizza waiting for me. Thanks to those who read me

8 minutes ago, iPlane said:

I feel ignored as a player, and as a part of community (like in the latest 3 years of microvolts surge). Ok, fix issues need time, but this "no comment" from GMs makes me really upset, not a single message to announce that they are really working on that (100 match and you are lvl 100, no MP from lvl 100+, lvl badges that sucks hard (feeling like a jokes to me). Only apologize messages for the server issue... or announcemet for server maintenence. COME ON... I think we will see a different announce around the 9/10th of october, when those events and capsules ends, and HOPEFULLY not only to present new capsule sets...

Last but not least, Sorry for my english, i'm italian and now theres a pizza waiting for me. Thanks to those who read me

We all do feel ignored, and it's what happened at MV/MVS times, so there is nothing new. (I'm sorry for new players if they read this)

about events, well really hope that we get the prize they said we gonna receive but...

...(that's gonna be a very negative comment below xD)

1. They'll ignore it

2. They'll thank us for participating -> send us RT -> but we won't receive it / or half of the players (you know bug and stuff) xD

Looking at the daily rewards we getting, there are dioramas coming, but I'm 100% we won't receive it just like we didn't receive 100 level one.

also tiny bit about daily rewards, feels like a joke to receive 10 MP like what on earth??? what am I supposed to do with those?

I mean, we can't even receive normal DAILY F****** REWARDS and LEVEL UP MP .... How bad can it possibly get?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Famitsu

First of all, thank you for your comments, it helps us grow as a community, I am sure that there are many like you who think the same.

Give the game a chance to surprise us with future updates, don't despair!
It is a matter of waiting for new updates where little by little we will observe big changes.

Greetings

Verified Bug
Rewards are not given for a specific range of 10 levels
- Lv. 20, 40, 60, 80, 100

Chatting System
- The game shuts down immediately when entering Arabic text

Client Connection Instability
- Inaccurate server population density is displayed intermittently
- Due to server max capacity, there is a disconnection issue when entering Europe 1 channel

Bottom Tuning Issues
- Game connection lost occurred by tuning entire bottom parts
- Bottom tuning is currently activated, but It is planned to be removed

Unpaid Tutorial Achievement Rewards
- Playing any mode for 3 times
- Unable to progress the achievement for hitting the player with swapping techniques

Replay System
- Some players' match histories are not displayed
- A different map is shown when playing a replay with random map selection

Coupon System
- Intermittent issue with "The wrong approach" error message appears
- This error could be temporarily resolved by re-entering the game
5 minutes ago, Nax said:

Hello Famitsu

First of all, thank you for your comments, it helps us grow as a community, I am sure that there are many like you who think the same.

Give the game a chance to surprise us with future updates, don't despair!
It is a matter of waiting for new updates where little by little we will observe big changes.

Greetings

Get out of this illusion please, 

1. There are hundreds if not thousands of people that think like me because we think realistically by looking at the current state of game.

2. Things that were supposed to be in-game ALREADY from the very start, will surprise me in future updates? Don't think so.

We can't even receive a simple post on what to expect to be implemented in future update,.

Like idk post UPDATE: RECHARGED VOL.1

In upcoming update we are introducing:

- Original Icons

- Clan System

- MP/RT Parts (Shop/Capsule)

- Improved Daily Rewards

etc etc.

Bugfixes:

not even gonna start 🙂

Visual Updates:

not even gonna start pt2.

is it so difficult? do we ask for too much?

(IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSION - LADY GAGA) XD

The thing that's actually insane is the kick system. People getting kicked because they're good is still a thing, it should just be deleted really, it serves no purpose.