General Discussion

Weapons Balancing

Ray

Sup,

I'm pretty sure everyone is upset about how ruined the weapons balance is, we're used to something completely different and seeing this just makes me dislike everything. After like 50 hours of gameplay I investigated every weapon and got these results.

Explosives:

I started with explosives cause currently they're the most annoying weapons in the game especially grenades, they're too overpowered, the blast radius and power is too high and should be nerfed by alot. Also they bounce enemies too high (I don't know if that has to do anything with gravity).

Rifle:

Rifles are lowkey fine but needs a small change, we have a rifle that is too fast and rifle too slow, we need something in between. Adding abit firing rate for type A and slowing type C abit would fix everything for rifle.

Shotgun:

The reload speed is so slow on Type B. Also the camera shake after shooting is way too much and should be fixed.

Sniper:

We currently don't have a good sniper in game, we have Type A that has very high zoom speed and reload speed but damage is so low, and Type D that damages alot but ruined reload speed and zoom speed, we basically need something in between those two snipers, lower zoom speed and reload speed than Type A and a sniper that deals 2k on chest.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ray said:

Sup,

I'm pretty sure everyone is upset about how ruined the weapons balance is, we're used to something completely different and seeing this just makes me dislike everything. After like 50 hours of gameplay I investigated every weapon and got these results.

Explosives:

I started with explosives cause currently they're the most annoying weapons in the game especially grenades, they're too overpowered, the blast radius and power is too high and should be nerfed by alot. Also they bounce enemies too high (I don't know if that has to do anything with gravity).

Rifle:

Rifles are lowkey fine but needs a small change, we have a rifle that is too fast and rifle too slow, we need something in between. Adding abit firing rate for type A and slowing type C abit would fix everything for rifle.

Shotgun:

The reload speed is so slow on Type B. Also the camera shake after shooting is way too much and should be fixed.

Sniper:

We currently don't have a good sniper in game, we have Type A that has very high zoom speed and reload speed but damage is so low, and Type D that damages alot but ruined reload speed and zoom speed, we basically need something in between those two snipers, lower zoom speed and reload speed than Type A and a sniper that deals 2k on chest.

i didnt really get bother by explosives, rifles and snipers but shotguns...that reload speed is simply annoying, so yea i agree on that one

Have to agree with the sniper and shotgun, even tho type D is not that bad you just have to learn to play with it since it takes ages to be able to aim and fire

Type D is so slow, you have to hardscope for a bit to be able to shoot.. It kinda limits me. I know it would be OP if they increase ZS and RS for it, but I asked for something in between Less power but more ZS and RS.

I don't get how you both don't have a problem with explosives, don't forget we are playing RT and everyone is tanking yet you can't dodge any nade, also after 1 nade you're already below half

I agree with the sniper.

Even if we upgrade the power sniper on power we cant even almost kill full tank players not to say that the zoomspeed and reload is horrible.

We need a more balanced sniper, but all of them cus some ppl already opened the sniper series capsule and choose the one that they liked the most.

If they just balance or change 1 sniper players need to buy rt again to win the snipers again and choose that one if they make it better than other.

I think in general all weapons need some balance and the lvl up system should be lvl 1 biggest upgrade and up to 5 small upgrades.

1 hour ago, Ray said:

Sup,

Explosives:

Rifle:

Shotgun:

Sniper:

The only thing I agree is the reload speed of the B shotgun... should be like 15% faster minimum.

The sniper is totally fine, it's a 1 bulle + 1 or 2 rifle shots. That is not bad for a full tank kit.
Still one shot almost any other class variant.

The gravity is the same as in MV. It's fine, you just have to adapt.

If you are gonna talk about explosives... I would say, add an extra 2 bullets to the total ammo pool... I know that might cause a spam of grenades, but you only have like 8 of them, I feel like the explosive weapons are very "useless'.
They are better at throwing off your aiming than actually dealing damage.
They can't even 1 shot with a direct hit. It's extremely hard to directly hit someone, at least reward the luck involved in that.  

I almost agree of these comments. The most annoying thing is the snipers. The game forces us to play sniper with rs+zs high but power low or rs+zs low but power high. This is definitely not fair. Instead it would make more sense if u design a fixed sniper and give users the right to choose whatever theywant (like the sniper types in Toy Heroes).

The reason why B type shotgun reload speed is low is that it has too much power. Instead the firing rate (driver stats) of the high-power shotgun, should be make low. The power of the current B type should be reduced and the reload speed should be increased.

Explosives and mg powers definitely need to be nerfed. Even if u have 2560 hp u have high probability of dying in 1 second from 100 meters away with mg xD

I'm going to say this once as a TL;DR:

Nerf explosives (skill issue) , buff knockup executions.

B type shotgun is fine, it needs a slight damage nerf with reload buff as a compesation. The rest idk, buff aim punching on C type its really annoying and buff the A one, its so dogshit.

Snipers need to not have a RNG damage. It fits perfectly like that.

Lowkey rifles are okay, C is very strong atm, needs some vision onto that.